I’m trying to buy this, but my Amazon card isn’t showing up. I’ve used it before, is computers.woot not accepting it as payment?
Hi there. Here’s a few things to try. It’s usually #2.
- Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
- On the checkout page, check “use this address”
- If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
- Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
- Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
- Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
- Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
- Try an incognito or private mode in your browser
Thanks, but it’s still being weird. I tried from the app and from Chrome (was trying Edge at first). Was not logged into anything when I started so I’m not sure what’s going on. Interestingly, incognito briefly showed me the ‘Use this address’ button, but as soon as I clicked it went back to what I was seeing before. I’ll just use a different card…
Strange. Have you updated something on Amazon recently? Logging out Amazon helps get things into sync again.