Daily 2/22/14: New Cat Condos: Cat Trees

I bought the premier perch the last time it was offered ($20 more!), and even at $69, it has been well worth it. It’s very sturdy. I has to be because my cats kind of fight to see who gets to sleep on the top perch. These are some of the best cat condos we’ve seen, and the good prices make it even better.

OH you have NO idea! So many different ways to hide from the squirrels and birds and each other and sleep and just roll around!

Can you guarantee if I buy that my cat will no longer want to sleep on the top of the backrest of the couch?

I wish I had the room in my Condo for one of these. My 2 cats would love it.

Once the cat tree is in place put your cat’s favorite food treat on top, also maybe a recently worn T-shirt (scent soak.)

Then put double-sided tape across the backrest of your couch, or put a towel on your backrest and put the double-sided tape on the towel. After 2-4 weeks your cat won’t sleep on the back of your couch anymore (and might use the cat tree.)

Of course this will only work if you REALLY want your cat to stay off the backrest.

Both “Nesting Perch 20x20” items say they have “sisal rope”, but the photos show only two bare wood pillars and everything else is carpeted. Adding sisal is no big deal, but still, what’s on the product?

Fixed the typo, thanks for the update! :slight_smile:

I wish but cat will be!!

Thank you

Thank you for the great comments we try to make a good product

Too bad I didn’t see that until it was already sold out…

:frowning:

I wanted to thank everybody for looking at New Cat Condos products and thank Woot for the opportunity to show our product through their sales events.

It has been a pleasure as always. I look forward to our next opportunity.

I espicially wanted to thank all my loyal customers for comenting about our product, Posting pictures and helping me to talk about our product.

We will continue to bring you the highest of quality products and at fair price. Its because of ALL my great customers with high expectations that we are able to do so well.

Thank you

Robert Baker

I purchased this cat perch yesterday and the dimensions said 75" high. If this is not correct, I do not want to purchase! I was purposely looking for a tall perch. Who do I need to contact?

Perhaps they can sell you the one I ordered…I don’t want it at the revised height and didn’t know there was an error in the posting until today.

I just got the giant cat tree I ordered today. I love it. My cat is still debating. But, one thing I have to say. The packaging was so crappie it looked like children packed it. There was a hole in box on the side, with part of it poking out. The other side had a hole also. It had already been taped. However it was completely assembled. It was not damaged. I will say it is very well made. I would not hesitate to purchase another. They need to get that packaging together.