[DAILY DEAL 5/20/15] VIZIO LED Smart TVs

Today at Woot, instead of one thing in the daily deal spot, we’re giving you ALL THE VIZIO LED SMART TVS AND MOAR VIZIO LED SMART TVS!!

And since it’s a special kinda sale, we thought it needed a special kinda discussion place that you can find here.

VIZIO LED Smart TVs

[qualityposts=6311017][/qualityposts]

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4]
http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/e9dba9fe-60a3-47a2-a9af-30c389984e12.jpg

VIZIO LED Smart TVs
Price: $129.99 - 759.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days. (Monday, May 25 to Thursday, May 28) + transit
Condition: Refurbished

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Woot) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=VIZIO LED Smart TVs) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](VIZIO - Google Shopping LED Smart TVs)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
4/24/2015 - $129.99 - 1,079 - Click To See Discussion (18 comments)
3/28/2015 - $129.99 - 1,079 - Click To See Discussion (23 comments)
2/4/2015 - $129.99 - 1,129 - Click To See Discussion (36 comments)

Check out the product page for the 50" model and TONS of very good reviews (4.5 out of 5.0) over at BestBuy.com

Reviews on the 65" over at Walmart

Watch this before ordering…

Be afraid, be very afraid! I’ve received two broken screen TVs from Woot in the last couple of months. The packaging on the last one (see YouTube) was the worst I’ve ever seen by any retailer, for any order, ever!!

BUYING GUIDE

Check out the Woot Buying Guide for HDTVs and tell us what you think!

JK, I’m very sorry for the condition of your open box purchase shown in the video. I will show this to our open box purchase team so they can investigate further and look into improving the packing materials.

The RMA number on the side of the box is normal as open box items are noted as:

The units in this sale are being sold as open box condition. That means that they have been opened due to being a photo sample, a tested good customer return or having damaged packaging.

I see that you’ve been given a return label to send it back to us. CS will take care of you.

As to other TVs, we sell thousands of TVs a month. A small percentage are damaged in shipment (we do track this). As is the case on the Internet, people are more likely to take the time to post when they are unhappy than when they’re happily watching their TV.

Again, I do apologize for this poor experience.

Completely agree. I bought one of these 55" TVs about a month ago and the Screen was broken and popped out and Woot couldn’t offer me a replacement yet now they are selling them once again and for $100 more expensive.

Dang - would have much preferred the 24" smart TV with wifi @$130 than the 23" non-smart Vizio @$100.

Oh, well. Either would work better than the lightning-struck & fried TV currently in my kitchen.

Check your local stores sale prices. You will find better deals for NEW tvs. Especially since most of these are E series, which are fine. Had these been M series TVs, it would be a better deal.

Seeing this REALLY makes me not want to order one. Every time I see a TV woot deal I always am eager to check it out but never pulled the trigger because I was afraid of getting a damaged one and having to go through so much hassle to return it. Still on the fence…

I actually just sent back my 55" from the last Vizio sale this morning. Bad panel, DOA.
I’m praying the next one they send works or else I’ll be losing money shipping TV’s across the country.

Never buying a discount refurb TV online again.

The 50" is at walmart for cheaper, and has free shipping/free store pickup.

Just opened my second tv from WOOT. Both were well packed with inflated semi-hard plastic at the corners. I would order again

55" is a TON less at walmart too.

Ok what’s the deal with all the refurb Vizio TV’s that are popping up everywhere, not just here but in a bunch of places both B&M & online?

Are a lot of people unhappy with their Vizios, do they break often, did they make too many of them or keep coming out with new models and have to offload them? Some other reason?

It’s like you see them new at Costco one day and then at some discount retailer or a site like this as refurbs a few weeks later.

Something’s got to be going on here.

And FWIW, my mom recently got an E-series 42" Vizio and liked it, but returned it and got an M-series a month later when it went on sale for only $20 more. She likes it too, and I’ve been impressed with both, but she’s worried that all these refurbs mean trouble down the line.

Not two days ago our 50" 3D Vizio Model # E500d-A0 out of nowhere while we were watching it went from a perfect picture to a dozen or so lines appearing about a third of the way down the screen. Above the lines was still clear and fine but everything below the would pulsate in and out from fuzzy to blurry then back to fuzzy every 2-4 seconds nonstop. We’d had the TV since Sept 2013, it came home and was placed in our entertainment system and hasn’t been moved once since. About 5 months ago while watching Netflix the TV would just shut itself off with no warning. At the time we figured since it was a “smart TV” it was maybe just a blip in the Netflix app. But now it was probably a warning of the thing just starting to go out on us. If it weren’t for Costco offering an extended 2 year warranty on all their TVs we’d be up poop creek without a paddle. Our 55" LG which we got in 2011 which went through two moves is still kicking without a single issue to date. Will never buy a Vizio again.

I understand things happen but come on, I’ve received two broken TVs in two months. One customer, two broken TVs, seems like this isn’t a “rare” occurrence.

Bubble wrap and packing peanuts are CHEAP, you guys should look into that.

Also, you should keep some reserve stock (to match your average break rate maybe??) so customers can get replacements.

Lastly, call tag broken TVs vs saying you can’t pick up the damaged items.

These things = happier customers.

This video perfectly illustrates the experience I had!!!
I spent all the time and hassle to send to FedEx, Woot received my return 5/12/2015 and I’ve yet to receive a refund.

Now the same TV is on sale again, why can’t Woot send me a replacement??? Except in working condition…???

I bought my 4o inch Sony from WOOT two years ago Christmas and it arrived in perfect condition and is still on my living room wall as I type this. Just say’in.