[DAILY DEAL 5/28/15] Fila Athletic Shorts

I was in for a few but can’t figure out what color the red is and other than white, it is a cluster, so I bailed

Why do makers of shorts assume that whether you are a small or an XL, all you need changed is the waist size?

Hey all, we added captions to the photos to try to help a little with the color confusion.

Does anyone know how roomy the crotch/legs are? I’m a bigger guy but I still work out and exercise and I prefer some room. Not a fan of nut huggers. Also, less chance of butt cleavage from not having enough room to do squats. Thanks in advance.

Was trying to figure out if they have drawstrings?

Edit: disregard… I’m an idiot. It’s listed under features. I was looking at specs.

Pleasantly surprised. Received much faster than expected & the quality is good. These appear to be every bit as good as ones that I normally catch on sale in the $17.99-21.99 range in dept stores. Glad I bought 3 different ones.

I ordered two pairs of these and the sizing chart states for Medium 33 was the correct size. I received these and they are huge. Now Woot blames the mistake on me and is not willing to exchange these. Shame on you Woot. Work on your customer service. I am done with this site.