Daily Offer 1/16/2015: Samsung 1080p LED Smart TVs

Today at Sellout.Woot, instead of one thing in the daily deal spot, we’re giving you ALL THE SAMSUNG LED SMART TVS AND MOAR SAMSUNG LED SMART TVS!!

And since it’s a special kinda sale, we thought it needed a special kinda discussion place that you can find here.

Samsung 1080p LED Smart TVs

[qualityposts=6130064][/qualityposts]

Time to check out the product page for the 50"

I’ve yet to see a bad Samsung screen. In fact, I’m looking at a 27 inch one, right now. It’s a HDTV/Monitor, model SyncMaster T27B350, and I’ve had it for 2 years now. ABSOLUTELY no issues at all, except, with my aging eyes, I want a larger (32+) inch screen.

Next time these are on sale, I’m in!

steve

My wife bought the 32 inch a few weeks ago from Woot and it was like a perfectly new TV. Awesome deal!

Product Page for the 60" with great Reviews

These are good prices. Shame I have been burned by woot and their BS return policies.

What was the problem that you had with the return policy, out of interest? Usually they seem to be pretty good about that kind of thing.

Hey there. I asked CS to look at your case again. Looks like it could have been handled better. You should have an email from CS asking some questions.

No thanks. I got screwed over by Samdung last time I bought one of their high end TV’s, just do a search on “Samsung clicking”. They will never get my money. I see a Vizio in my future.

I’ve had a Samsung 46in Plasma for 6 years and it still puts most things to shame as far as picture. I have a 32in Samsung LED from last year that is also great picture (not quite as good as plasma, but good enough). Using a setup disk and a pair of those blue glasses, I have both tuned up to very high quality.

I think Samsung is a no-brainer for any kind of screen. And would be picking up one of these if I didn’t already have two TVs and a monitor. How about you guys sell some Samsung appliances next, I could use a new dryer.

I cannot recommend Vizio. I wasted money on 2 Vizio’s. The first one had problems of an HDMI port going out within a couple of months, the company obviously knew it was common because when I called them about the problem I was having, they knew the problem. It finally went out after a year. Another one went out after a year and a half. We have a small Vizio for our camper but the picture is awful. We bought a Samsung to replace the Vizio that went out. I absolutely love it. The picture is so clear and the colors sharp. We also have a Panasonic which is good, but the picture and performance of the Samsung is best.