Daily Offer 11/15: Jared Lang Men's Shirts

Today at Woot, instead of one thing in the daily deal spot, we’re giving you ALL THE JARED LANG SHIRTS AND MOAR JARED LANG SHIRTS!!

And since it’s a special kinda sale, we thought it needed a special kinda discussion place that you can find here.

Jared Lang Men’s Shirts

[qualityposts=6044719][/qualityposts]

Cam will be so excited. Also, did that model’s beard actually grow as he was changing shirts?!? How long did the photoshoot take, exactly?

OK, if I buy the shirts do I get the guys?

Is that a good deal? Sounds kind of expensive for just a shirt.

Hmmm… Fill out rogetray’s survey one week… Now Woot knows I hate people and there is a write up to prove it.

I’d prolly pay this much if these were Ed Hardy shirts.

Makes me think about the Nehru shirts and jackets – briefly popular in the late 1960s to early 70s. I wanted one so bad, and when I was eventually able to get one, it was out of style.

I think these shirts would look good with bell bottomed pants – especially if the pants fit tight around the butt.

They sell for only five dollars more at: https://www.nordstromrack.com/brands/Jared%20Lang

So not really a great deal, okay I suppose.

I think this is a decent deal if you buy 2 or 3. I bought these shirts last time – careful of the different styles, some are more wrinkly than others. Also one of the colors was different than pictured (I like it anyway), but other than that, they’re namebrand and give a lot of color options. I wear them as dress shirts.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/brands/Jared%20Lang?sort=price_asc

Not really a deal. A few bucks cheaper maybe.

Jared Lang Collection Home

You got it all wrong! They start the shoot with him full-bearded and then they slowly trim it after each shirt. Gives it that time-lapse movie effect.

$55.00 for a shirt…

Partners, down here in the Territories that would be a hangin’.

You back East people jest don’t get it.

shirt gadgets!

i’d feel like a real tool paying $159.00 for a shirt…

Are these the shirts the Trivago guy wears?

There’s nothing but XL or higher on anything there…

With the no return Woot policy vs. the unlimited return policy at Nordstrom, not a smart move. And the sizes - L = 35+ inch arms, the only option, that’s long.

If I paid $55 plus $5 for a shirt people would be saying to me “Isn’t that the same shirt you had on yesterday and the day before that and the day before that and the day before that and the day before that and…”

Wha? How can those size measurements be right? I’m 6’2" 185 lbs with a 78" reach, chest around 42" and assuming sleeve is measured from bend of the shoulder to the end of the wrist it’s about 26". So I’m a small?!

Every button up I own is a large…

26" arm length ? Can’t be, at 6’ 2" should be more like 35" or 36"