Daily Offer 12/12/14:Pinnacle Speakers: Black Diamond Series

Today at Electronics.Woot, instead of one thing in the daily deal spot, we’re giving you ALL THE PINNACLE SPEAKERS AND MOAR SPEAKERS THAT ARE VERY MUCH PINNACLES!!!

And since it’s a special kinda sale, we thought it needed a special kinda discussion place that you can find here.

LINK TO THE OFFER: http://electronics.woot.com/plus/pinnacle-speakers-black-diamond-series-4

[qualityposts=6098268][/qualityposts]

[Preview 1][Preview 2]
http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/40604562-89d2-4046-8715-3ba76fa01bfa.jpg

Pinnacle Speakers: Black Diamond Series
Price: $129.99 - 599.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Dec 15 to Tuesday, Dec 16) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Electronics.Woot) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Pinnacle Speakers: Black Diamond Series) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Pinnacle - Google Shopping Speakers: Black Diamond Series)

Here’s your chance! the best of our best. Pinnacle’s Flagship Black Diamond Series event brings you the best products that we have become famous for and at special WOOT event pricing. Combined making these audiophile products the best bargain you will ever find.

Hello, I am Arin with Pinnacle Speakers. Team Leader consumer division and I am here to assist with any and all questions on our company and these superb products. Many of you know I monitor the Pinnacle forums as a “personal assistant” for Pinnacle products. Pinnacle is celebrating it’s 39th year and is the longest standing independently owned and operated Speaker company in the USA. Family owned and operated since 1976, 3 brothers who began the company still run and operate it to this day.

I am monitoring this event to answer any and all questions that may come up. I have been with Pinnacle for almost 11 years, so I am quite knowledgable. No question is a “DUMB” question. I am here to assist in any way I can.

So, if you want the best of our best, from a serious and highly acclaimed USA based speaker company, and at a bargain you will never duplicate, now is the time. Our Black Diamond Series will be the last speakers you will ever need to own.

ARIN

TEAM LEADER

Time to check out the product page for the BD 500

These seem like great prices. I had planned on getting some towers, but decided I’m going to put that of till the agent any young kids in the house. I probably would buy the larger of the BD bookshelves if they were here at a similar discount. (These bookshelves aren’t enough of an upgrade over my current speakers to justify buying something new.)

But, why would the ps sub be offered with the Black Diamonds? Aren’t the Sonic, Supersonic, and Rhinos the BD level subs? Why offer a sub at all of it’s just one of the “value” line?

Hi,

Thanks for your input. Many people will find the PSSUB 225 a welcome addition in use with BD 300 and BD 500 in a Home theater system. Also, as 2nd sub in a large room/ Indeed, our highest end subs are late on arrival and will be here soon.

So, anyone interested in the highest end subs mentioned will have a shot at them likely this month. In which case, I recommend to pick up the Black Diamond of your choice now and any higher end sub desired next time. Not withstanding, PSSUB 225 is comparable to many subs selling at $500-$600. It is no slouch!

I already bought a pair of BD1100 here and am now looking for a matching center speaker. I’m not sure if I should get the BD300 5.25" or the BD700 right now. Or I should wait for the BD300 Series II or the BD600 to be on sale here. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Either BD 300 or BD 700ll will work well with BD 1100. In my opinion, the BD 700ll in this event will be the best choice here. It is a remarkable product using it’s own dedicated midrange, an unusual and expensive feature in a center channel. Woot has compressed a $750 upgrade to only $180.00 So, if budget allows and if the listening area is on the larger side, I recommend BD 700ll in this sale with your BD 1100 towers.

ARIN

true story. once i bought a pair of $1100 (each) speakers for $300 from a guy in the save-a-lot parking lot.

i looked on the website and didn’t find any spec sheets for the 2500 tower model. why does this scream “white van sale” to me?

hmm interesting. But I doubt these are stolen like the save-a-lot ones.

Hi, Arin with Pinacle. Here is the link to Specs on BD 2500 from our web site:

This is a 100% completely legitimate deal. Sometimes, once in a great while, if
“it seems to good to be true”…It actually is that good and it is TRUE!

All products are factory fresh, new, and fully manufacturer warranted. We have sold many thousands of units to Woot. We are in our 39th year. This is the real deal!

ARIN,
TEAM LEADER
Pinnacle Speakers

This is the real deal.

Here is the spec data direct from our web site for your reference:

Arin - do you know if the BD 2500 towers have ever been professionally reviewed? I can’t find any reviews online. If not, is there anywhere the speakers can be auditioned? I’m in Michigan.

Wooters - any feedback from previous purchases of the BD 2500s?

360x270

Here’s a blog review of the BD 500s with a couple of spl graphs.

Arin - we’re still waiting for the SuperSonic PLB Dual 12" 800W Powered Subwoofer:

:wink:

I would suggest going with the BD700. I was pleased with my upgrade from the BD300. I have BD2500 mains and had to turn my center channel up to hear what people were saying in movies with the BD300. The BD700 held its own without artificial receiver manipulation. Am unloading my BD300 on craigslist since the upgrade.

I am quite pleased with my Pinnacle flagship BD system. A little grumpy that this significant discount DESTROYS the woot pricing I paid for previously… Early bird gets the most expensive worm I guess…

I really love my Pinnacle speakers! I really wish I could afford the BD2500’s - I have the 1100’s but you know…it would be a very nice upgrade, but then I would have to upgrade the Center - I have the BD300 - which I feel is a great match to the 1100’s. I have the Baby Boomer (not in this sale) and BD 500’s for sides, and I can’t remember what I have for my rear, (I think the higher LCR version that were here for $90 each?) for my 7.1 setup. Love it!

Glad to see another price drop on the BD2500’s - maybe if I win big on FanDuel this weekend…well that might be too late, but we’ll see!

Agreed, but we’ve enjoyed the quality sound for that much longer! How much did you pay for your BD700? I think you paid $1100 for your BD2500s, right?

They are on the way now. So very soon. Well worth the wait I promise. Please send me your email and I will put you on our wait list
I will send you a heads up when on Woot. Email me @ info@pinnaclespeakers.com