Daily Offer 12/30/14: Klipsch Home Audio

Today on Electronics.Woot, instead of one thing in the daily deal spot, we’re giving you ALL THE KLIPSCH HOME AUDIO AND MOAR OF THAT AUDIO FOR YOUR HOME FROM KLIPSCH!!!

That’s a lot of Klipsch right?

And since it’s a special kinda sale, we thought it needed a special kinda discussion place that you can find here.

LINK TO THE SALE: http://electronics.woot.com/plus/klipsch-home-audio-1

[qualityposts=6114497][/qualityposts]

Time to learn all about OMD-15 and lets learn all about Mirage

OMD-28 Floorstanding Speaker Page
And a short demo
[youtube=nWzY5oWr_4g][/youtube]

Damn it. Missed the OMD-C1… although I’d prefer the black one anyway.

Update: Never mind… Black OMD-C1 showed up after refreshing the page and I bought one. Woot! :wink:

Wow!
They sound JUST like the speakers in my laptop!

:wink:

How is this Jamo sub?

Djoo crazy. The 4K TVs look great on my Blackberry!

The Jamo 660 is back, and it’s still really tempting. I’ve been thinking I’ll buy an svs sb sometime soon, probably a sb2000, but possibly the 1000. The 2000 is a big step up from the Jamo, though the Jamo’s specs look really similar to the sb1000 and it’s predecessor received some favorable reviews.

The biggest hesitation is that I’ve read some costumer service horror stories with klipsch for their recently purchased smaller brands. A 1 year warranty that might not get fully honored anyway isn’t reassuring.

IF the jamo were $200 I’d probably buy two. But, at $300 I feel i might as well buy the svs.

I am currently running 2 500 watt 12" subs. Aperion’s older model and Axioms last generation too in a 5.2 setup. Think this would out perform? It is more wattage, but is half the cost of either of my subs. I have plenty of bass, but was hoping to create more “hurt” during movies.

Where’s OMD-15 Rosewood?

I don’t think you’d see much, if any, positive difference.
I think a budget of $800+ per sub for a 12" or larger driver in a ported box from any of the decent internet direct companies would get what you want. Any less than that probably wouldn’t be an upgrade over your current setup. Unless you’ve got the budget to go big, experimenting with placement for room gain is probably the only real chance to see improvement.