Daily Offer 2/24/15: 2014 Artist of the Year - Walmazan

Felicidades amigo!! , bien merecido, un abrazo!! (o:

Congrats, Wences! I’ve bought so many of your designs over the years, both here and from Threadless, GoodJoe, TeeFury, TeeTurtle, and KYSO, that I’ve given up counting! (I think it’s over 2 month’s worth.)

As for the avocado/ahuacate/aguacate debate … the old word was ahuacate. Ahuacate also means testicle in Aztec.

Congrats Walmazan! Well deserved!

Walmazan wins the t-shirt pageant and world peace comes one step closer to becoming a reality. Your designs and input on the site do a lot to maintain a sense of community while bringing joy into peoples lives one shirt front at a time. Congratulations on a year of printing regularly and the ongoing cavalcade of distinctive characters.

Well, Aguacate or Ahuacate deriva del náhuatl ahuácatl and any of those names are correct :slight_smile:

This is true! Thanks Narf!

That funny, nice, charismatic guy on the livestream interview is just as charming and kind in person. Congrats, Wences! A very well deserved win, my friend. :slight_smile:

Congrats Walmazan! That coffee cat always makes me laugh :slight_smile:

Wow, $5 shipping on an $8 shirt. Wth? When did Woot start charging shipping on deal of the day shirts?

It’s for Bundle Sales, like this one.

Doesn’t say that anywhere.

Sale lost😞

Maybe not 100% correct but the spelling does have some history. Pacific Rural Press 17 July 1915 — California Digital Newspaper Collection