Daily Offer 2/3/15: IQ Massager TENS Stimulators

Today at Woot, instead of one thing in the daily deal spot, we’re giving you all the

And since it’s a special kinda sale, we thought it needed a special kinda discussion place that you can find here.

LINK TO THE OFFER:

[qualityposts=6155702][/qualityposts]

http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/577a7bae-eb87-4000-8a78-adbc7642fb76.jpg

IQ Massager TENS Stimulators
Price: $39.99 - 49.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Wednesday, Feb 04 to Thursday, Feb 05) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Woot) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=IQ Massager TENS Stimulators) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](IQ - Google Shopping Massager TENS Stimulators)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
1/10/2015 - $24.99 - 49.99 - Click To See Discussion (11 comments)

Hmmm… I can think of more fun uses for this thing! :wink:

Product Page

Massager Slippers?

How does that work?

It ways they “connect to all IQ Massager products.” Slippers?

Time to learn all about the warranty

How big is the belt? Can fat guys like me wear it?

I absolutely love TENS machines. I have chronic back pain (herniated L2/L3) along with other problems thanks to 13+ years in the Army and an hour on the TENS machine works better than taking pain medicine.

I have four different machines of varying quality but all work to varying degrees. Remember to take care of your pads and they should last awhile. Good news is that these units should be compatible with most of the pads that you can find at places like Amazon.

Now for the massage slippers, I’ll pass.

Couple things…

These devices seem to be made and then have any of a number of brand names slapped on them (IQ, Healthmateforever, etc). IQ’s website says ones for sale on Amazon are not authorized IQ product and they will not honor warranty. Is that same goes for Wootazon?

20 power settings is cool and all, but what is max output?

I’m a little creeped out by the IQ product because unlike other low cost TENS units (like the TENS 7000 which is on multiple sites for $30 to $40), this one calls itself a massage and says it is NOT intended for pain management. Has anyone used this product and can provide feedback?

I have one. It works. Not as powerful as the unit I got from my doctor, but it does help with pain relief. Has a pretty good long lasting charge as well and lightweight. Just don’t throw it or step on it or put it in your blender!

Oh awesome! I want it :frowning:

Edit------This is only one model older and tens reffers to overall product line.

The sticker on the back of these says Pro IV. So, I’ll assume the TENS is just the abbreviation of the type of device that it is.

I bought one with the belt last time they were on sale. After the first use, the connector on the belt broke. I contacted woot for a replacement belt…all they offered was a return & refund.

I liked the product, so I wrote to the company via their website with my problem. I got a response the next day & a replacement part was shipped out immediately. Awesome!!

I got the replacement belt & all is good. I was very impressed with their level of support for this deal.

Do tell!

These are not toys and if you DON’T read the instructions and warnings, you CAN hurt yourself. Big time.

Your body runs by communicating with minute electrical charges from your brain.

Placing pads across certain parts of your body and injecting an electric current can mess up these signals.

Seizures and worse can result.

Please, PLEASE if you MUST have one of these do at least as much research on these as you do for a bluetooth speaker or TV!

This is not a Nerf Toy and you can be hurt.

I get stim across the back of my neck every other day at the chiropractor’s office. Wonder if this would be a good thing to have for when my insurance runs out. Time to do research.

Precautions:
•Avoid applying the massage pads near the heart, above the neck, on the head, in the mouth or pubic region, or over scars.

shrug

[QUOTE=dubdubdub, post:9, topic:442191]
Couple things…

These devices seem to be made and then have any of a number of brand names slapped on them (IQ, Healthmateforever, etc). IQ’s website says ones for sale on Amazon are not authorized IQ product and they will not honor warranty.
quote]

What it says exactly is “All sellers on Amazon and eBay are not IQ TECHNOLOGIES authorized dealers IQ TECHNOLOGIES will not honor the 5 years warranty”.

But this technically is Woot. Perhaps an admin would like to chime in on the warranty issue

I have a TENS stimulator, not this brand, but these things really work well for muscle aches, pulled muscles and stiff necks etc. I can actually make my whole arm twitch when I connect mine to my lower neck and crank it up. Ahhhh, that feels soooo damn good…