Daily Offer 2/5/15: 800TC Egyptian Cotton Sheets-4 Sizes-7 Colors

Can we get some percale weave sheets up in this b****??

What’s that? Are they made in Queens?

Can you provide the method used to obtain the thread count? ( see the How Stuff Works site for more information about my question )

Also, can you please answer the question regarding the total percentage of cotton in the fibers which was already asked?

Thanks.

[QUOTE=cchoops24]

[QUOTE=bedding1, post:10, topic:442338, post:4, topic:442338]
Hi All,

I am with the manufacturer and will be able to answer any questions you have.

Thanks!
[/quote

Who is the manufacturer of these sheets? Thanks[/quote]

The sheets are manufactured by a mill in India which specializes in high quality, high thread count sheets. We supply to department and specialty stores across the country.

We have a Cal King Tempurpedic made up of two individually-articulated twin-size mattresses. So - we need two twin fitted sheets and one king top sheet. Sets don’t come this way. Frustrating.

Yes, they are 100% Egyptian Cotton. The elastic does go all around the fitted sheet. The pockets are 15" deep which will fit mattresses up to 17" deep.

Confirmed, the sheets are 100% Egyptian Cotton.

Is 100% of the makeup of the product 100% Egyptian cotton, or are additional materials used?

If additional materials are used, what are they and what %?

The sheets are 100% Egyptian Cotton, no polyester.

There are a lot of games that are played in the marketplace to cheat on thread count. We are producing these sheets to an exact TC, these are 800 TC sheets.

Thread count is a measure of the number of vertical and horizontal threads in one square inch of fabric.

We are using fine yarns that allow us to achieve the high thread count, but retain the softness of the product.

Sorry for the long answer, but I hope this helps!

Still waiting to hear the answer on if these are 100% cotton or a Cotton Blend?

See above. 100% cotton.

These are 100% Egyptian Cotton sheets.

For the manufacturer’s rep, can I just confirm my understanding of these sheets

It looks to me like these are 100 percent long staple single ply Egyptian cotton sateen weave sheets–so that the thread count is based on single ply yarns, not twisted together yarns? Thanks.

Thank you for the the fast response.

Please understand the phrase “100% Egyptian Cotton” has been devalued as marketing speak to many consumers, and not as an accurate scientific description of a product.

100% of the materials used to make your product may be 100% Egyptian cotton, but simply stating the product is “100% Egyptian Cotton” does not confirm this.

Please specify 100% of the materials used to make your product is 100% Egyptian cotton, or if only 100% of the cotton used to make your product is 100% Egyptian cotton.

Thank you for clarifying.

Yes, these are single ply yarns, not twisted together.

I am a little confused by what you are asking.

The sheets are manufactured from cotton, this cotton is 100% Egyptian Cotton.

Is the cotton long staple or short staple?

Premium long staple cotton.

I love this community. The wooters’ questions to the Rep, and the Rep’s answers have convinced me to buy. To Woot - if these turn out to be good quality sheets can you keep this person’s contact info around? I might want to buy more in the future if the quality remains on the level.

Hey all. The vendor rep, bedding1, knows his sheet. He’s not gonna bamboozle you.

These are 100% Egyptian long-staple cotton. The only thing not cotton is the elastic around the fitted sheet.