Daily Offer 3/1/15: Bar and Counter Stools

Today at Home.Woot, instead of one thing in the daily deal spot, we’re giving you ALL THE BAR AND COUNTER STOOLS AND MOAR BAR AND COUNTER STOOLS!!

And since it’s a special kinda sale, we thought it needed a special kinda discussion place that you can find here.

Bar and Counter Stools

[qualityposts=6188307][/qualityposts]

Flash Furniture Product Page

Did ADQ already buy some? Because these look kinda sweet. And the nail head trim should be near and dear to every Texas girl’s heart.

Seriously Woot? I know you have this normal three max limit, but bar stools? You don’t buy them in threes, you buy them in fours. I’d need 4 minimum, how about it?

These are about $100 on the mother ship. So, %25-%30 off depending on how many you buy.

I have to agree. 3 would be an odd man out. Gotta have 4.

The stools will, with regular use, keep unfastening. The style of connection, a bolt/washer into the socket, isn’t very effective, especially with a turning stool. You can tighten them until your blue in the face. I even put locktite on some of the threads. They look really nice, the cushions were pretty good, the swivel worked fine. Now they sit in my basement and I went out and bought some commercial ones. These commercial ones are attached in a much sturdier fashion and have not had to be re tightened since purchase even with regular use.

YMMV, caveat emptor, just my .02.

Unfortunately I have to support your feedback, we have 4 very similar and I’ve tried every adhesive known to man and they all start unscrewing after awhile. They are very comfortable on the positive side. Just my .02

Can you explain where they come loose?

Just got my “leather” stools. Gues what… They are Vinyl not leather…

Assembly Required
Made in China
Materials: Foam, Leather, Plywood, Rubberwood (Parawood)

I HATE when items are not as described. Before I bought them, I looked at other leather chairs and theses were a great deal… You can not compare plastic to leather chairs. BAD WOOT.

Oh man, sorry about that. If you haven’t yet, you can email support@woot.com with your order info. CS can check into your account and available options.