Daily Offer 3/10/15: UZI Tactical Pens

Great Woot, Woot! In for 2. One for the wifey, one for me.

I had a 5"+ throwing knife in a CD case a few years back and about crapped my shorts when I realized I had brought it through security.

Best post of the day.

Just an FYI that in some states/jurisdictions having a concealed handcuff key may be a crime. For example in Florida possessing a concealed handcuff key can be a third degree felony (see fs843.021 Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine).

It is at least worth checking out the statutes where you live and would normally be carrying the pen so you can make an informed decision before you buy.

Recently bought one of these here and it literally broke in half. Aluminum threads on the center section stripped completely, and now it’s just a spring loaded death trap. Anyone know how to take advantage of the warranty?

If you don’t like it being invented by an Israeli company, then please dump your flash drives, any devices you have that use microprocessors, and a bunch of other things on this list, because they were invented in Israel.

I have a Schrade Tac pen that I love but would like a backup to keep in other locations.
Looked at the TACPEN5-BK but it you have Amazon Prime, it’s a few dollars cheaper after shipping, and you’ll have it in two days.

I NEED this just so I can properly write on my tactical notebook.

Good thinking. I’m also going to stop using the latest computer processors, anti-virus software, and personal firewalls since they come from Israel. I’m ditching my mobile phone since most current technology does as well. Thankfully I’m not a big user of voicemail, so I won’t miss it too much. I am, however, going to miss video on demand and a lot of today’s gaming technology. If I’m diagnosed with cancer, I’ll need to think long and hard about it, but I’ll probably refuse to use the many state of the art oncology meds and treatments developed in Israel. And just to be safe, I’m putting my foot down regarding travel to any locations foolhardy enough to have allowed Israel’s rescue teams, solar powered equipment, mine clearing teams, doctors, field hospitals, food and shelter in to provide aid after disasters occurred. (Japan, New Zealand, Chile, Vietnam, Uganda, Kenya, The Maldives, Philippines, Romania, Cameroon, The Congo, Angola, Mississippi, China, South Africa, Haiti, Sri Lanka, India, El Salvador, Georgia, Turkey, Mozambique, Colombia, Venezuela, Central America, Pakistan, Peru, Rwanda, Mexico, Chad, Sudan (Darfur), and Malawi.)
Frankly, I’m sick and tired of Israel providing full citizenship and legal rights to people of all faiths, genders, and nationalities.

Therefore, I AM going to focus my purchases on products invented and/or manufactured in countries where women, christians, catholics, and jews have no legal rights. Woot, can you please identify these in future offers? Thanks, I appreciate it.