Daily Offer 3/31/15: 100% Egyptian Cotton Sheets

We purchased these sheets ( King ) a while back and we’ve had issues - the border separated on both the pillow cases and the sheets, almost as if the thread unraveled.

thanks for the info. happy with the sheets i have, so i will wait until they come up again to get more.

I ordered early this morning, these sheets in purple. I, like some of the others, also had purchased a set of the 800tc Egyptian cotton sheets back in February. The sheets I bought earlier this year, have held up very well, with no issues. Now that I know that these are different brands, I am looking forward to comparing the two in quality and durability.

Strange. The top ad indicates “100 % Egyptian Cotton Sheets,” but the three smaller ads below it indicate “100 % Cotton Sheets.”

[MOD: Buyer confirms these are Egyptian cotton.]

I received the sheets today, and no where on the package does it indicate these are “Egyptian Cotton”.

I just confirmed with the buyer that they are absolutely Egyptian cotton.

The sheets I received are the exact sheets that were offered by Woot on Oct. 14, 2014, by Home Source International. Here is the link for the original Woot in October: Woot

It is plainly stated by the representative that these are cotton sateen sheets, not Egyptian.

That’s a different sale and seems to be a different product number on our end. It doesn’t look like we put “Egyptian” cotton on the sales detail page anywhere on that one.

Odd…my sheets came in today and the packaging doesn’t have Egyptian listed anywhere either. You would think they would be proud to show the source if it was Egyptian.

Do you think you can get the rep from Home Source International to post and confirm the source of the cotton? Harvey Wooding was pretty active in the discussion of the previous listing for the “non-Egyptian” sheets in October.

Hrmmm. You might want to email support@woot.com with your order info and issue. They might be able to clear things up quickly.

Same here, just says 100% cotton 800 TC. I’ve message support.

If they were Egyptian cotton they would be proud of it and put that information on the package. My sheets only say 100% cotton and they wrote “yan” instead of “yarn”.

edit: I wrote to support and they told me to write my problem in the forums. Now what?

Oh man, sorry about that. If you haven’t, please email support@woot.com with your order details and situation.

Support said we can get a $5 discount or return them.

The Federal Trade Commission says “If your ad uses the name of a particular type of cotton, a cotton trademark or other term implying the presence of a type of cotton, include that information on the product’s content label.”

No where on my product does it say Egyptian cotton.

Same here. I wouldn’t have bought them if it had not been advertised as Egyptian cotton. The sheets are nice, but I still feel like I have been deceived. I wrote to support. I hope they can take care of us some way.

Edit: I was offered $10 back or full refund for return.

OMG, these sheets are amazing. I want more!!!