Daily Offer 4/18/15: VIZIO 4k Smart TVs

I did not put them in wrong, The manual clearly illustrates the 5 shorter round head M4 X 12mm screws and instructs to use the in the bottom of the base. It also shows the 4 longer flat M4 X 14mm screws go into the back of the TV. If they were put in wrong, there would still be one round head screw in the bottom since it takes 5 and there are only 4 of the flat screws. I put in a request at the re-furbisher’s web site, www.consumerservicerefurbish.com, I hope they send some that will work, they aren’t something the hardware is likely to have though I’ll look next time I’m there.

They should probably have packed these a bit better. Mine just arrived damaged in a plain brown box with no orientation arrows or indicators that it was fragile.

Opened the box today, looking forward to setting up the tv and I found that the screen had cracks throughout it. No obvious signs of damage on the box. This was a huge bummer! I emailed woot customer service and am waiting to hear back. This may be my last refurb purchase.