Daily Offer 4/28/2015: Lytro Light Field Camera Bundle

Soon these will be given away as promo items at conventions. Or at least down to $20 or less on 13Deals.com

Tried very hard to use and like it but couldn’t. Even took the tutorials. In addition to having low res output, the screen is small and low res, and extremely hard to see in bright light. Tried to put it near my eye to block out light, but doesn’t work because of presbyopia. Only success was taking food pictures.

Make it $30 and I’m in. Seriously. I’ve bought dumber things*. [Except all my Woot stuff has been great. Well, the pet mystery bag is the exception. cat took one look at it and asked “what the furball?”]

*Hey, I once spent $1,000 for a Canon Xapshot.

I took the plunge. It’s more to say “I have one” than anything else. Will do flowers and nature and naked pics of the hot neighbor girl. Just kidding on the last one. lol Should be fun. If it bores me, will make a fun gift for any shutterbug.

And now they have another thousand dollar one this is even more proofier in concept!

this goes really well with 3d glasses. it’s a low resolution, odd form factor camera that needs a very bright room or day light to take a picture, but it takes them in 3d, so that’s fun!

DOA!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Don’t give up yet. Try holding the power button for 45 seconds (use a timer to make sure). Mine did the same thing, but doing a hard reset got it going again.

I was doubly stupid and bought two. What a waste of money. Though, when I first saw these cameras years ago, I really wanted one, at least I didn’t spend that kind of money back then.