Daily Offer 4/7/15: Yukon Outfitters Hammocks

Go double, it is worth the added room. I’m 6’5" and 235, I got a single and have wished i got a double every time I use it.

Can you fit the double with a bug net?
I have hammocks but never one with an attached bug net, although I am 6’5" 220 and would love the leg room

At which point it becomes a pretty reliable crumb catcher

I see that the camo hammock is rated for much higher weight (500 vs 300 lbs). What is the difference in the construction of these?

Yup… Some hiking, swimming, vino, a cigar and sleeping. Doesn’t get much better than that… all without mosquitos too.

My thought for a very inexpensive very light yet disposable rainfly would be some of that super thin plastic.

Instead of (or in addition to) the paracord I would recommend getting some whoopie slings. I replaced the rope completely with a pair of amsteel whoopie slings that I then attach to tow straps (few bucks from home depot) using sticks for toggles (look up videos on the marlin spike hitch – it’s super easy). In the end you pay as much for tow straps + whoopie slings as you would for the fancy straps with loops in them but you get a much more configurable product. It’s a cinch setting up with the whoopie slings since you can just pull each side taught to get the exact right fit

Not a fan of these. I got two last time they are on woot. The material is super saggy. No matter how tightly I stretched it out I ended up sitting on the ground after an hour or so.

I bought both of them.

It’s also in the description :wink:

@nekohunter,

Our newly launched Made in the USA Camo Hammocks are made with a seamless design. Wherein the YO Double Parachute Hammocks have two 10" triple stitched side panels providing extra comfort. Combining the Camo Hammock’s design with Mil-Spec Taslan Nylon material we were able to achieve a higher max load.

Thanks for checking us out and happy hammocking!

Are you sure your straps weren’t the one sagging? I haven’t experienced any sagging of the hammock material on my end, and I’m 240lbs

Anyone know if this will work on a hammock stand maybe similar to the one sold by woot in the past?

Do you have a link? From what I know, the double/bugnet hammock look as if they could fit just about the majority of stands sold today. As long as you can adjust your stand I don’t see a problem with these hammocks via you can adjust these too :slight_smile:

They come with ropes

My ‘olive’ rain fly just came in today and it is black. By that I don’t mean it looks black, the tag actually says black. Anyone else?

Ugh. Sorry about that. Please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

I have 3 YO woot hammocks and two rain fly’s. We love these YO sales over on /r/hammocks and www.hammockforums.com

Check out www.dutchwaregear.com

Same here. I ordered the Olive rain fly to match my Olive mosquito hammock. Instead I got a black one. The weird thing is the invoice that came in the box matches the order number in my confirmation email. But the invoice shows the black rain fly and my confirmation email shows Olive. I wonder if they ran out of the Olive color and decided to just ship the black ones to people hoping they wouldn’t notice? Kinda shady on woot’s part if that is the case.

Mine as well

I ordered 3qty rainflies in the olive color and everyone of them came in black. I complained to woot and they don’t seem to care.