Daily Offer 5/31/15: Lytro Light Field Camera Bundles

Today at Electronics.Woot, instead of one thing in the daily deal spot, we’re giving you ALL THE LYTROS AND MOAR OF THE LYTROS YO!!!

(DISCLAIMER: Do NOT poke and taunt Lytros. They don’t lyke that bro.)

And since it’s a special kinda sale, we thought it needed a special kinda discussion place that you can find here.

LINK TO THE OFFER: http://electronics.woot.com/plus/lytro-light-field-camera-bundles-2

[qualityposts=6323724][/qualityposts]

Check out this review over at Cnet

Solid Reviews on the 16GB over at B&H Photo

This is a discontinued product and for good reason. I bought one at the last offering. It comes with woefully inadequate directions, and is difficult to use. its images are blurry and inadequate. it makes a great doorstop or paperweight.

As often as these things pop up I can’t help but imagine a warehouse somewhere must be filled with these plastic building blocks… will the flood of them ever end?

I’ve seen that these have WiFi capability, and that there is a Mac desktop app and a mobile app for iOS devices. I can only find comments about using WiFi with the mobile app. Can the desktop app connect to a Lytro and download photos over WiFi?

This camera is useless! The resolution is horrible. After using it, it caused me to change my mind on buying the new model. I don’t think it would be a good doorstop either.

They haven’t got rid of this carp yet? I would have thought they’d make good bag stuffers.

$19.95…$19.95…$19.95. That will put a stake through the heart of these. I’d even buy one of these turkeys, even if a can of cranberry sauce doesn’t come with it.

Are there any good, reveiws? I think I might still like to give it a try at maybe $9.99. My last door stop cost almost that amount.

I wouldn’t do. I wanted one for a while and bought one last time. I played with it for a few hours and then sold it on amazon for a few bucks loss. The quality is really unacceptable. I remember having a camera that I could stick into my old sony erricson phone to allow it to take horrible pictures. It is kinda like that.