Daily Offer 5/4/15: Element 1080p LED HDTVs

Today at Electronics.Woot, instead of one thing in the daily deal spot, we’re giving you ALL THE ELEMENTS (except Earth, Wind, Fire, Heart and whatever Captain Planet was…)!!!

And since it’s a special kinda sale, we thought it needed a special kinda discussion place that you can find here.

LINK TO THE OFFER: http://electronics.woot.com/plus/element-1080p-led-hdtvs

[qualityposts=6285334][/qualityposts]

It might be the beer speaking, but this is the best write up since sliced bread.

I have this tv (42") and I love it. It’s made in the same factory that makes the LG version, and 95% of the components are identical. The only things where it’s inferior to the LG are that it doesn’t have energy saver modes (dim screen for night, etc) and there’s only 2 HDMI slots. Otherwise, it’s a very, very good screen with LG-level picture.

I purchased the 40" model from Microcenter for the same price as a refurb. With all the questionable reviews, I’m happy to say that I’ve had mine for 18 months without any issues. It is one of my favorite TV’s ever. Clear picture, decent sound, no motion issues (FPS is huge with me). The only thing I had go wrong was I needed to replace the remote (kids slimed it) which was available for under ten bucks on eBay.

Looks like its cheaper and available at my local wallyworld

The 50" was Walmarts Black Friday for $199.99 new! This is a very cold deal

I have to say this is cheaper and newer at my local Wal-Mart.

is this a smart tv…can it link with netflix, hulu etc?

Purchased on 05/04/2015.

A “POP” and it’s dead on 03/12/2016.