Daily Offer 9/23/14: 8-Piece Comforter Sets - 2 Sizes - 4 Colors

Today at Home.Woot, instead of one thing in the daily deal spot, we’re giving you ALL THE COMFORTER SETS AND SETS THAT ARE QUITE COMFORTABLE!!! !!

And since it’s a special kinda sale, we thought it needed a special kinda discussion place that you can find here.

LINK TO THE OFFER: http://home.woot.com/plus/8-piece-comforter-sets-2-sizes-4-colors

[qualityposts=5983385][/qualityposts]

Almost exactly what I have been waiting for but nothing for a full size. Won’t be upgrading my bed size although I have plenty of room for it.

Previous Comments

Really like this comforter set but i really need to know the tread count before i buy any help would be appreciated.

Looks to be a Duck River product, after searching the internet. Not the greatest reviews I’m seeing.

“Looks good, feels cheap”

Out of all the websites, none of them gives information of the thread count.

If you can’t find a thread count, likelihood is that it’s poor thread count. Usually they make it well known when it’s a decent count, because that’s an important factor.

Too many cautionary tales about this set that I’m seeing to feel comfortable buying it.

Colors not matching the picture, stray threads, holes due to stitching errors, etc.

Polyester Microfibers don’t usually give threadcounts.

Bought this last year, looks OK but the stitching is crap. Seams popping.

I have bought a similar item 2 weeks ago. The product didn’t have a tread count description.

I was heart broken when received the comforter. The quality is cheap!!! It also came with a huge defect on the sewing.

I immediately contacted Woot (with less than 5 days of the purchase, and for at least 4 times) and haven’t got any answer from them.

Be aware!! Low quality product!!!

Plus the Costumer Service is non-existent!

Daniti: I’m very sorry for the problems. Please make sure you’re using the Support form at the top of the page.

I will also add you to my afternoon report so CS can look into it.