Daiwa Ladies Cart Bag

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Daiwa Ladies Cart Bag
$14.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Daiwa Ladies Cart Bag

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
this little piggy wooters.us all the way home

Daiwa Ladies Cart Bag [New] - $14.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Daiwa Ladies Cart Bag

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Bahhhh, lame, missed the crap!

Geez - it’s harder to post a comment than get a bucket o’ chicken!

darn I missed my box of condoms

I got a BAG OF CRAP!!! First one out of 6 tries!

you gotta be kidding me 10th attempt at a BOC. This is a Bunch of Crap!

Nice, Woot. After three years of trying, for the first time, I get what looks like a BOC reserved for me. I only have the choice to buy one, so I do. My information is all current and correct, so I hit “Buy” button.

Goes to processing, then I’m told the BOC sold out, but I’m in line. Next, the server crashes and nothing new is in my account.

The whole thing was executed perfectly. I don’t think it’s possible that I could have saved myself more time on this one.

I wouldn’t be surprised if I got charged the $8.

What a let down.

Aww didn’t get the Bats of Cayucos. Can’t complain though because I got the last two. Someone else’s turn :slight_smile:

WOOT KILLER!!

I may have gotten a bag of scaffolding!!! Who knows though, I’m “in line” I got this message “you’re in line, if a woot becomes available.
we’re basically sold out, but if someone ahead of you gets denied, we’ll sell it to whoever’s in line.” Has anyone gotten this before? What were the results? Also, I got so excited I forgot to change the quantity to “I want 3”  please tell me that isn’t even an option.

This might be a Woot Off killer…

This might be a Woot Off killer…

I got the same results. :frowning:

Got 4th in a row of BOG’s. I love this web site.

AGGGGH 4 years of trying… so close and yet so far… I hit the “everything looks ok” button and then… runtime error!!! AGGGGGGGHHHH!!!

I have been wait listed twice. They won’t charge you the $8. This time I did not get this far… man…

I have one myself. Would have liked to add to the number… But hey it is just a crap shoot anyway!

Perfect companion for the iPad