Dane-Elec TRON Legacy 8GB & 4GB USB Drive Set

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Dane-Elec TRON Legacy 8GB & 4GB USB Drive Set
$29.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Love it!!!

Love it!!!

Oh, for fuck sakes, those things are not monkeys either.

Are they fast at all???

You can tote around all your Daft Punk

i bet if you kept these in the packaging in pristine condition they would be worth more in 50 years :slight_smile:

Pass. Definite Pass.

Really - this is almost as good as the sperm fertility test kit earlier today. When is the ovulation kit going to show up?

I take it that these are USB 2.0 and not USB 3.0?

Hmm, with shipping that a buck and half per gig…

Or… ummm… worthless.

$29.99 for 12GB worth of storage complete with annoying sounds? Um, no. No, thanks.

I just found the best deal of the day. 2 Big Macs for $4. Thanks woot for having advertisement. (wootoffs have gone down hill since the Amazon takeover haven’t they?)

people would be like - what’s a usb??

That has to be the coolest USB drive to ever be wooted… and you get two of varying storage capacities!

omg classic TRON - gold

Got these last time they were offered and I love em, but just a warning: they rev up with a teenie little tron cycle noise when you plug them in, so they may not be the best for work. It only lasts a few seconds, but still…

I found this out when I inserted one in a large meeting and had to quickly pull it to avoid undesired attention from the Alphas.

These look much cooler in their packaging.