Daresay Men's Cotton Pajama Pants 3-Pack

Daresay Men's Cotton Pajama Pants 3-Pack

That size chart is AFU, right? 16.5" waist on a large?

1 Like

I’m guessing/hoping that the measurement is across, not around.

Noticed that as well. Measurement must be flat measurement of the waistband.

Are these kids sizes?

According to the Amazon listing, the sizes are ‘lay it flat and measure across’. So basically double the number for an actual waist measurement that normal people would use.

@ThunderThighs If ya double the size chart waist number, then a 5x large is a 46 inch normal around the waist measurement? Thats still rather small isnt it? Arent most 5x equal to 55 - 58 inch around the waist? Or am i bad at this? :slight_smile:

Sizing is always a huge gamble for internet clothes buying, but this size chart is totally insane. C’mon Woot product poster, check your work!

1 Like

I have never seen an adult with a 23 inch waist, let alone 14.5 inches. I’ll let other folks figure out what they think the sizes are supposed to mean.

I ordered an XL pack on the basis that I am an optimist and that by the time the package arrives, my XL waist will be down to eighteen and half inches. Nothing but water and fruit juice until arrival day.

2 Likes

Woot - “We’ll help you with that New Year’s Resolution. If you can’t squeeze into these waist sizes, you need to keep working on it.” :rofl:

I bought these a few months ago. The fleece is very soft and the size is accurate. I am a large and the elastic waist fit fine and length was about 32”. The quality, however is lacking. They feel cheap and the drawstring is like a piece of thin ribbon. At this price point they are worth it. I wouldn’t pay a dollar more though.

1 Like

That size chart is nuts. It clearly states “measure around waist, keeping tape loose”. Even doubling the figures in the chart, no one wearing size L has a 33” waist! I’m going to pass, even $24 is worth not wasting on a gamble.

Here is the size chart from the Amazon listing. Makes a bit more sense.

DARESAY Men’s Cotton Super-Soft Flannel Plaid Pajama Pants/Lounge Bottoms with Pockets https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MWPYN1F/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_ITK-FbESS25V1

1 Like

Hello, sorry for the confusion, the pants were measured incorrectly, see attached chart, these measurement are based on extended wasitband measures.

1 Like

“and two deep pockets to hold your phone or keys.”

This is a lie. The pockets are extremely shallow.

I just received it today. Its running short. Rough stuff. Its piece of Junk. Returning it now…

Ordered 4XL size, legs were tight, waste was tight and waist was more like hip hugger. Size chart says waist for 4XL should be correct for me…No WAY.
4XL from DXL or Kingsize means 4xl.
Washed so I can’t return.

Hi there. Sorry for the fit issues. Go ahead and reach out to Woot! Customer Service. They may have some options.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like