Daresay Men's PJ Pants/ Bottoms 3PK

Daresay Men's PJ Pants/ Bottoms 3PK

The relaxed fit has longer inseams proportioned by size for a better fit

Sure they are. As long as your legs are short for your waist size. And since when is “Small” a 32-34" waist?

I’ve a 32" waist and a 33" inseam, and I have zero idea which way to go on these.

I would have to say the way to go on these is AWAY - FAR AWAY.
Last go round these had up to 4XL (50-52" waist) and since I measure a 48 but like sleepwear LOOSE I went for it. They arrived properly marked as “4XL” so simply added them to laundry (I never wear clothes until laundered - in case they are poorly dyed it goes in the wash not on my skin). When I tried them on it was almost 6 weeks after I bought them - too late to return, and COULD NOT EVEN GET THEM ON. Folded flat and stretched out they measure just over 21" so that makes for a 42" waist! Even if one thought they shrunk in the laundry, that means they shrunk over 6"!! NO WAY. I didn’t bother measuring inseam (both since I could not wear them and as I considered them “in the home only” clothing it really did not matter to me).
I removed the size tags, safety pinned a note saying “waist size 40-42” to each and donated them out.

1 Like

I buy large for someone wearing s-m just because sizing standards have changed so much around the world and it’s for lounging only so they’re happy.

Would you say these are better for sports, or for outdoors?

1 Like

Definitely Sports. I’m a Sporting individual, eh sport? Say no more say more…

1 Like

bad quality, and the size is not right. Cannot return. Won’t buy again from woot.

Hi there. You can return them. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

I’ve NEVER had a problem either returning a wrong (or simply not fitting item) or getting a refund for damaged / defective items from WOOT!. If you go to your order history There is a “radio button” that is labeled “I need Help” - just click on that and work your way through the menus to get to send an email to customer service. You will get a reply within 24 hours (OK, sometimes around holidays or Sundays maybe it takes 36 hours) so watch your email.
I can virtually guarantee you will be happy with the results, but you need to contact them within 30 days (best is within 7 days of receiving). They almost never can send a replacement, it is almost always “return for refund”, sometime they setup a refund and tell you “do as you wish with the error item”. So if you act quick enough you may get a refund while the item is still available, and you can order a replacement if that is what you want.
I have never had to pay any return shipping either. If every retailer (online or in person) was as easy to deal with as WOOT! returns are, I would have so many fewer things to complain about I would be smiling so often that people would think I found a “new high”…

The set of these I bought last time they had these I had simply checked the tags for correct size when they arrived, and we were heading into warming weather so they did not get worn right away. It was 6 months before I actually attempted to wear them and found how grossly undersized they were. I probably could have talked WOOT! into a return / refund even then. But, I did not want to abuse the customer service policies. And since I knew someone in my family about the correct size for them I simply passed them on.

1 Like