Dark and Milk Fleur de Sel Chocolate Covered Caramels - 2 lb. Box

Dark and Milk Fleur de Sel Chocolate Covered Caramels - 2 lb. Box
$22.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Chocolate Covered
PRODUCT: 1 Fleur de Sel Chocolate Covered Caramels - 40 Pc. Dark Chocolate / 20 Pc. Milk Chocolate - 2 lb. Box

Chocolatey website

Yelp

In for 3. Cheaper than See’s Chocolates, and I bet it’s a lot better quality. And See’s isn’t bad.

I am so IN for (at least) ONE… I’ve even got some extra fleur de sel to add when I feel appropriate…

And first sucker too! The brit likes his caramels…
edit: he was first when I posted but it changed

I was just grumbling to myself that it had been too long since any foods turned up in the Woot-off. Glad it’s Thursday.

What company makes these?

In for two… chocolate… caramels…? how could I pass it up.

Never been first chewer before! Edit, wait it’s someone else… what did you see Cesare?

So I’d love to go in for 2: for Valentine’s and to keep them for right occasions. However, whenever I do that, my chocolate tends to stick around for years.

Any ideas on how long I can store this in a closet, waiting for the right person to impress? :wink:

Tempting, but I’m a little worried about how the weather might affect them. I’d hate to have them show up all cracked and crumbly from freezing, thawing, and refreezing on their arduous cross-country Smartpost journey.

Wow! Cesare actually speaks… and I always thought he was just a bot, or part bot, or mute bot, a no bot…

I’m just happy they came up on woot at all, in for 2.

I’m just sad to see the flashing lights disappear…

Did somebody say foooood?

This still needs someone over 21 to sign for them huh? Does anyone know for sure?

The absolute best domestic chocolate I’ve found is Bedre’s out of Oklahoma (believe it or not). I doubt these could surpass them.

In for 3. At $10/lb that’s almost crazy big box club prices for far, far lesser chocolates.

Neuhaus it ain’t, but the QPR is worthy of an all-in call on this one, folks.

Hey there everyone… I am the owner of
The Candy Basket, and I just wanted eveyone to know how excited we are to be part of this amazing Woot offer!

Ah yes, these aren’t lollypops. Hey you ever gonna make it to nyc?