Dash Mini Waffle Maker

Dash Mini Waffle Maker

Various colors of these are always changing prices. I bought an aqua colored one for $9.99. Currently, the silver one can be had for $9.99.

Dash DMW001SL Mini Maker for Individual Waffles, Hash Browns, Keto Chaffles with Easy to Clean, Non-Stick Surfaces, 4 Inch, Silver https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FYE2MPW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_F8N8WH7F19YP52MFST1Q?psc=1

These are pretty, great, btw. One mini waffle takes very little work and topped with nuts and berries makes for the perfect sized waffle meal, which after buying this, has become an any time of day or night bite.

4 Likes

As @DaZoneRanger said. Hard to buy here for a higher price and I can get one delivered today

But it comes with measuring spoons!

Awesome! A modern aqua appliance to match my 1960s kitchen. Does the waffle maker have one of those newfangled 3 pronged plugs because I don’t have any outlets it can plug in to?

2 Likes

More importantly, for $1 more you can get a WAFFLE waffle maker.

LOOK AT IT IN ALL IT’S GLORY.

4 Likes

I like it, but can I get matching appliances to match my Waffle waffle maker? I could have the only kitchen with a waffle fridge, waffle microwave, and waffle oven.

2 Likes

I don’t know about the other stuff but you can get a waffle blanket.

4 Likes

STICKERS!

And some weird waffle maker toaster.

3 Likes

Ohhh stickers… good idea. I’m a bit skeptical on that waffle toaster. It looks like a fire just waiting to happen.

1 Like

Yeah it looks like a mess at the very least.

If you make soft waffles you could use them instead of hot dog buns. I really need that hot dog roller.

2 Likes

My original thought was this stuff but with a waffle print.

1 Like

Ahhh. I thought appliance covers, but searching “waffle” returns a lot of blankets.

2 Likes

Standing in Kohl’s looking at this product and one that makes bunny-shaped waffles for $9.99

I used the price checker: the bunny waffle maker is $9.99, standard is $12.99. I’m going to ask at the register…
I Hope Please GIF

Buy toothpicks. Lots of toothpicks.

Have one of these. Great little product, but as others noted you can find them for ~$10 on Amazon pretty regularly, just need to hunt through the different colors.

It’s good for more than just waffles too… makes fantastic eggs.