David’s Cookies Holiday Crate

David’s Cookies Holiday Crate

well which is it?? Delivery in early January or guaranteed by Xmas???

Yes.

It does say by Christmas. The January estimate is just a standard thing they put on all sales, so I’m pretty sure the Christmas thing is right. Unless it’s wrong.

I’m super helpful.

1 Like

I’m no rocket-surgeon, but I’m betting the “free 2-day shipping” means Amazon/Woot plan to express this and other select items especially for before Christmas delivery. But that’s just me. Maybe I’m reading too much into what is plainly printed on the page?
/sarcasm

1 Like

Only certain items qualify for that deal and they are clearly marked. This offer isn’t marked that way so it doesn’t seem to apply.

Not the 2-day, but they do have:

GUARANTEED DELIVERY FOR CHRISTMAS

Posted multiple times so I’m still confident that Amazon/Woot are trying to communicate to us that they plan on…

GUARANTEED DELIVERY FOR CHRISTMAS

Again, I’m just a pleb of the Hoi Polloi, so for whatever that’s worth.

Just do you realize it. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

DELIVERED BY CHRISTMAS!!

Hi all, our vendor will ship these so they arrive by Christmas.

The shipping date shown below the price is hard coded and a little brat to override.

2 Likes

So, has anyone actually bought these, or the equivalent from David’s? Isn’t that what comments could be used for? Or am I just dreaming again?

1 Like

I want to know what happened to Harry. Didn’t Harry & David used to sell these Christmas baskets? Are they separated? Did they get a divorce?
But most importantly, are David’s cookies any good since Harry left David?

Better since Harry met Sally.

1 Like