David's Cookies Cookie Dough, 2 Boxes

David's Cookies Cookie Dough, 2 Boxes

.43 ounce? Small cookies.

1 Like

Not refurbished? Bonus!

2 Likes

I was baffled at first too, then saw on the box: 2 lbs 7 oz. That’s about 5 lbs of dough in 2 boxes!

It is only 39 Oz. Per box, not the 43 oz. stated. Guess David’s dropped the size, and no one at Woot bothered to do the math. Still, a great deal on some really awesome cookies. Just hope the put dry ice in the shipment, and send them by 2 day delivery. My sister bought some the last time they had these, and they arrived not just thawed, but at room temp already! She had to bake them all right then as there was no way to know how long they were thawed…

I was very tempted until your recounting of an actual prior purchase. I don’t think I’m ready to risk it.

Everybody knows food doesn’t come with a warranty and I don’t feel my luck is that good today.

1 Like

I see the .43 (point 43) on my screen as well. That makes it more than $70 a pound. These cookies better satisfy me for days, cure arthritis, and sharpen mental acuity!

(Yes I know it’s a typo. It’s funny).

The box picture shows 2.7 pounds, not 2 pounds, 7 ounces. So it really is 43 ounces total (2.7 * 16).

I’m trying to order again. Last time the company shipped my box on a Thursday and I didn’t get until Monday. The cookies were warm so I had to get a refund.