David's Cookies Cookie Dough

Q. Am I obligated to return or pay for merchandise I never ordered?

A. No. If you receive merchandise that you didn’t order, you have a legal right to keep it as a free gift.

Gourmet Guru – and no one else either – ever got back to me. So I’m stuck with a wrong order

Nobody has gotten back to me.

I’m STILL waiting on a resiolution for this. Why is it taking so long?

Hi all. Sorry for the delay. We are looking into it. It takes a bit to get in touch with the vendor and for them to research the issue. Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Got one oatmeal raisin and one chocolate chunk. Screenshot by Lightshot that was the listing. Same issue as above. I humbly await the gourmet guru’s reply. :slight_smile:

I did and I keep getting the run around. Going ot have to tell my credit card to reverse the charge at this rate

They don’t respond. It’s ridiculous. Jut give us a refund already. What’s the problem? I’m so tired of hearing that someone will respond “tomorrow” and then crickets.

No run around. Gourmet is weird as we work through Wine Country Connect who in turn work with the vendors. I’ll escalate this first thing Monday morning to make sure we get you an answer asap.

1 Like

If you didn’t receive an item (or service) you bought within the agreed upon time, you are entitled to a charge-back. I can’t guarantee Woot won’t do anything stupid though.

FTC and Attorney General complaint is also an option.

You’re lucky. At least you got half of the order right. I got only oatmeal raison, which I thoroughly HATE. Threw it out. No room in the freezer for something I’m not going to use.

Hello again all. It’s difficult to get an update over the weekend but we are working on the issue. We will take care of you.

Thanks but in an effort of complete clarity, I started asking about this FIVE DAYS ago. So there were THREE non weekend days in which this could have been resolved

I understand. It took another day or so for us to get more contacts that identified this as a larger issue. Again, thank you for your patience.

UPDATE

Hi all. At this time, David’s Cookies does not think it is a mass issue - that is, that there are isolated orders that were shipped incorrectly.

If your order was shipped incorrectly, make sure you contact Woot CS.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.