Davis Family Vineyards Red - 4 Pack

in for just 1. No more room in my locker or my wine fridge!
need to come up with a good storage solution for my wine locker.

Davis Family Vineyards Red - 4 Pack
Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: zyria
Speed to first woot: 6m 30.060s
Last wooter to woot: mikop168

This woot off is killing my credit card (RIP).
Davis Family Vineyards Red - 4 PackCurrent numbers (updated each minute)Last wooter to woot: jmdavidson
I really enjoyed the Sonoma Coast offer from earlier in the year and had wanted to get in on this deal when it was offered. Thanks for bringing it back.

Can you get a shovel?

OK, couldn’t resist, but I’ve got an excuse. Monday was my B-day and I’ve got a fridge on the way to fill up! Hope I make it to the end of the month. Enjoying that KR Esoterica SB as I watch the fray.

Last Wooter To Woot: rjquillin

1. Davis Family Vineyards Red - 4 Pack 8/17/11
  2. Meeker 2007 Forklift Grenache - 3 Pack 8/17/11
  3. Jana Cathedral - 2 Pack by Scott Harvey 8/17/11
  4. Vino Noceto Sangiovese - 4 Pack 8/17/11
  5. Humanitas 2007 ‘WEED FARMS’ DRY CREEK VALLEY SYRAH - 3 Pack 8/16/11
  6. Gazzi Estate Vineyards Sonoma Coast 2007 Pinot Noir - 5 Pack 8/16/11
  7. Scott Harvey 2007 1869 1.5L Magnum 8/16/11
  8. Twisted Oak Tempranillo - 3 Pack 8/10/11
  9. Lange Estate Winery 2007 Domaine Trouvere Tempranillo - 4 Pack 8/10/11
  10. 2009 Twenty Rows Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc - 4 Pack 8/9/11
  11. Kent Rasmussen Esoterica 2010 Sauvignon Blanc - 3 Pack 8/2/11

On the fence…it’s $144 at winery prices plus shipping ($12) and CA tax ($~9) = $165, so it’s about 39% off from where I sit.

Just arrived on a late night transit to Dallas TX - my LAST mktg visit of the year!! A 5 hour tasting tomorrow for a room full of Somms. and home to bottle the 2010 vintage (which my son Cole and I are loving!) and then some nesting before the crush of 2011, which begins in 3 or 4 weeks - this vintage is way behind normal - if there is such a thing as “normal” when talking about weather now days…if we have a warm and October we may all be on here chatting about these 2011 wines in 3 years and hopefully about how they rival even these great 08’s - Thank you all so much for the great support - if you are ever in my neighborhood please come by the Tasting Room in Healdsburg and we will do something special depending on the season…barrel taste or something fun - Thanks again - Guy Davis

been a long time regular wooter, but in for my first wine.woot purchase. i’m pretty excited to see how it goes!

Damn Wine Woot! Like many of you, I’m buying more than I should… these sound amazing. In for 2.
Living in SF, I think I’ll take a trip up to Healdsburg soon and check out the property. In a way, I want to say THANK YOU Wine.Woot … but in another way, it’s DAMN YOU for making each offering so tempting.
Oh yeah, and that KR Sauvignon Blanc was indeed tasty. Had one tonight.

What a great way to fill a fridge. This was an incredible line up for this Woot off. Nice job Woot team.

I really, really want this, but I’ve already spent way too much today. Grrr.

(I’ll only open the wallet for some more Cosenti The Cab crosses fingers)

I really, really want this, but I’ve already spent way too much today. Grrr.

(I’ll only open the wallet for some more Cosenti The Cab crosses fingers)

welcome to wine.woot!