Dax 11x14 Classic Rosewood and Black Wall Frame 4 PK

Dax 11x14 Classic Rosewood and Black Wall Frame 4 PK

Is the Certificate of Excellence included and can you print my name on it?

Asking for a friend.

LOL. No. Well it might be included as a sample in the frame but no, we can’t personalize it. There are plenty of sites where you could create a fake certificate if you desire one.

here you go! http://www.certificatemagic.com

I don’t want to create one for myself my friend! That would just be sad.

2 Likes

Fret not. I have put two minutes hours into creating a certificate just for you your friend. Print it on luxurious copy paper from what ever printer you can find… enjoy.

https://i.imgur.com/b9BF7ju.jpg

2 Likes

Since when is creating a certificate for oneself considered ‘sad’ ?

(You should see all of the certificates and trophies which I’ve gotten for myself. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

images%20(5)

2 Likes

Wow, I don’t know what to say! I’ve never been honored this way before. This is the best day of my life! Sorry kids.

Thank you kindly, my friend will be pleased.

2 Likes

YAY!!! I’m glad you liked it. I see the frame is sold out. I hope you got one.

Did anyone receive only 10 frames rather than 10 4PKs? Ripped off!

Hi there. I’m very sorry. Some items on clearance are items that we take from Amazon inventory. The information we had was that it was a 4 pack but sometimes the warehouses break apart sets.

Again, apologies.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I’ll let the team know as well.

I received a full refund and get to keep the frames I did get. Thank you WOOT!

1 Like

I ordered one set but only rec’d one frame total. Ugh!

Yeah, something went haywire. Write into CS and they’ll take care of you.

I just discovered the same thing. I was out of town and just had a chance to open the package. Ordered two 4-packs. Received two individual units. I’ve contacted CS.