De Longs Wine Grape Varietal Table - Gift Week

$19.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product: 1 De Longs Wine Grape Varietal Table

THANK YOU JESUS! Something I already have! The wallet is safe for another 12h!!!

IMHO, this is an excellent “gift week” offering; any semi-serious wino would love this. I plan to have mine professionally framed in the near future.

Congrats Loweeel on being the first wooter!

…and for a brief moment in history, Loweeel was the alpha and omega of suckerage…

Current numbers (updated each minute):

First sucker: Loweeel
Speed to first woot: 1m 33.517s
Last wooter to woot: Loweeel

this looks fun, i know a guy who would enjoy it…
but $20 + $5 seems a bit steep.

I missed this last time. EVEN THOUGH THE TABLE NEEDS TO BE UPDATED TO GIVE PS ITS PROPER PLACE AS A BIGGER GRAPE THAN SYRAH, I still bought one.

Now that’s dedication.

Don’t forget: You do get the De Long’Wine Varietal Book along with the chart.

I am sure there are reviews somewhere in the Previous Offering of this table.

No offense but the price seems a little steep unless your so into wine like our Loweeel here and then price isn’t even considered …was it Loweeel? :happy:

I framed mine a couple of months ago. If I can figure out how to post a pic, I’ll add it. Or just e-mail me @yahoo.com

Drat. I wandered off and expected to come back and buy the bottle rack.

Retail price is 35 plus shipping. This is a good deal for a nice piece of frameable art. Now when you’re drunk on wine, you can babble about what from ;).

Have fun Corrado…

I couldn’t do that. I’d have to leave it open so I could check them off!

Just use one of those smaller stickies, or even a grease pencil.

it is normally 35 on their website for the deluxe edition (which this is)! good christmas present i think

This would look great framed in a bar or party room of a house and it’s at least a $10 savings. This was cool last time and it’s still cool now, in my very humble opinion.

My problem with the poster is it’s a little too big for the poster size frame. Its a few mm’s off, which causes it to have a bit of an air bubble. You might not notice this if you have a frame with a panel in the front, but without one you can move your figure along it and it’ll go up and down. The paper / poster itself also easily creases, i have a few indentations along the borders that are kind of annoying.

But here is the poster on a normal thin metal poster frame.It’s cool to look at, i’m sure it looks nicer on a nicer frame. It’s matted paper. I wonder if it’d be nicer on gloss paper?

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/6034/img3408fi9.jpg

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/4922/img3409sd3.jpg

how soon do i get my product? i can saty home and 21 forever.

Please note that you cannot be drunk when your package arrives.