De Longs Wine Grape Varietal Table

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us lets the woot times roll

De Longs Wine Grape Varietal Table [New] - $19.99 + $5 shipping

1 * De Longs Wine Grape Varietal Table

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

I don’t think I’d pay 15+5 for a single image that one could probably find somewhere online in jpg, png, or pdf.

This table is something one should look at periodically!

whiskey tango foxtrot

how useful is this in information terms? I don’t think this is really like the Periodic Table. Or is there some clever connection these people have made? Are body and acidity fixed in each grape pretty much, or how much has the vintner
s hands and the terroir to do with it?

Well, perhaps the Myopic Table, after emptying the bottles on top of it.

I’d like to see a close-up, but then as someone above implied, then I’d probably just copy the image and not buy it! Or give it to my brother-in-law as a present…

LOL Supersox!

BORING! Bring back the wine?!

$35 on Amazon

A woot-off killer

This’ll slow things down for a while…luckily…my wallet can’t take much more.

These things always take a while to clear.

Sorry, Woot. They’re interesting but not $25 worth of interesting.

Are my eyes deceiving me or was this going for $14.99 + $5 shipping when it first appeared?

I thought it was too…I guess we’re just crazy. 46% sold.

haha it was going for 14.99 + 5. at that time i was debating it just because it looked interesting. That extra 5 made it a definite no.

Goooo Away, need wine!!

One more wine woot and my wifes cc will be maxed out! :slight_smile:

If you’d like to see these posters “in action,” look at the previous discussions on the posters. I’m on my phone and can’t/won’t go through the copy and paste goodness. not like I’d get a goddammmed kwepie out of it anyway. :slight_smile:

Field!

I got one of these a few months ago and I’m very happy with it. OK, well, I’ll be honest, it’s still in the tube, but I’m sure I’ll be very happy when I open that tube. For the moment I’m happy knowing that I have the tube and all that goodness within.

The truth is, if you’re here from Juvie.woot because the Baskets of Cinsault are empty, then this poster will not interest you.

I missed this the first few times, but… I love interesting grapes, er, um, fruit. This poster gives you an idea of how large a variety of… varietals are out there.

I just got a 24x36 frame on clearance the other day (Woot!) so I’ll be framing my poster soon, and then… then you’ll be sorry you mocked me. hahah ahha hahh ahhahhha.

Hey pmarin how about you buy the rest and frame them. Ill bet your friends will love them as party favors.