De Longs Wine Grape Varietal Table

Is this thing…useful? factual?

Thats correct! Now dont tell my wife.

Cool, I have been eyeing these. In for 1.

It is so kind of wine.woot to provide this sort of thing when I ought to start thinking about going offline.

It may not help you get chicks, but it’ll help you figure out what to drink when you want to numb the pain of rejection.

LOL. Believe it or not, these are actually pretty useful when it comes to pairing wines with foods in a complimentary manner.

o.k. I have done my part to move this thing along.

In for one

Cheers

yeah, this can guide you to pick the wines that will complement your foods that will ensure compliments from your dinner companions. :slight_smile:

This is a great buy. Makes a great gift too. I put one in a nice frame for a house warming gift for some wine lover friends of mine, they loved it. It comes in handy when you have a question about a particular grape, its accurate and educational to boot.

Guess I’ll wait until it drops another $5…

unfortunately i don’t always have access to a computer at work for various reasons…even though I’m in IT. Last time i somehow missed this and 3 different wines i’d been waiting to buy! Today however things have been moving extremely slow!

I think I spotted Intoxicurium!

I’ve got this beautiful poster framed and hanging in my dining room. It really makes a great show piece, and a great gift.

Well, midnight CDT, and the lights are still up. Looks like we’re in for a two-dayer here, ladies and gentlemen.

So, does this Woot off officially go through Thursday since that is the day of the next deal?

We’ve been light on the wine offerings so far compared to the last woot-off. Can’t say that I’m sad about it since I’m still trying to figure out where to put the last batch.

There’s always the possibility that we’ll cut it off halfway and put up a non-Wooting-Off offer to last through tomorrow night. Doubtful, though, since our last Woot-Off was almost a month ago, so we’ve still got plenty of different past offers to burn through.

As an Alabamian, I’m surprised we have zero wooters wooting this item.

Oh wait, no. It has nothing to do with cheap domestic beer. My fault.

Zin would be nice my supply is down to a few bottles…

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Chronicle Old Vine Zin 3 pack make an appearance.