Dead Air

I would totally feel like the Technicolor Punisher when wearing this shirt.

The skull seems to be subtly supporting gay rights…rainbow, anyone? DOUBLE RAINBOW, maybe? Cool shirt, though.

I thought the remote controls were 2 gray colored band-aids. Hmmm…

eh… I’m not lovin’ it…

There’s my visual interpretation of dead air… XP

Don’t sit too close, kids.

Same. That would contradict the skull part of it.

It’s like I’ve tuned into The Grateful Dead television network.

Internet killed the television star.

“The future is now! Soon every American home will integrate their television, phone and computer. You’ll be able to visit the Louvre on one channel, or watch female wrestling on another. You can do your shopping at home, or play Mortal Kombat with a friend from Vietnam. There’s no end to the possibilities!”

• The Cable Guy

If a zombie had previously in life loved s k i t t l e s I think he would have found the perfect victim here. Taste the rainbow.

I get it but wonder if it would have been better if the skull was white static.
Truely that would be dead air now a days.
Do tv sets or stations still use those screens with the multicolors when they go off air? Do staions now a days go off air?
So much existential angst over this!

This should be the screen that comes up when your Tivo breaks.

This is only a test of the emergency shirt system.
Had this been a real emergency, you would have had to be naked for about a week while the snail post made a slow journey to your door.
This concludes the test of the emergency shirt system.

that was sss in morse code, which oddly enough sounds like the static hiss of dead air time

Wow. I literally just recognized the things under the skull as remotes. I thought they were band-aids or dominoes or something, and I was wondering why there was the one random red dot. Man, do I feel s.tupid.

But it’s ok now! I get it!

Wear this shirt: While wearing your Max Headroom mask when your about to break into an episode of Doctor Who.

Indeed

Well, that’s disappointing. Thought dead air would have a little more white noise.

It could be signifying the death of t.v. as we have always known it, due to the new digital t.v. that we all now watch today.