Dead Heat

WOW … 2 ugly shirts for the price of just one ugly shirt

Woot.

My t-shirt collection is getting bigger :slight_smile:

Hooray! 2 for 1!

Can’t beat $5.00 shirts, I’m in! My first woot at shirt.woot, and I get TWO of them, HECK YEAH, BUDDY!!!

How could I say no?

My first woot. Not bad, 2 for 1.

I only like the snowmen one, but damn, can’t beat the price. I’ll judge the other when it’s on me.

i dont hate the 1st blue hot cold but the snowman is a lil fruity .i got them anyway ill throw the fruity one out!

SWEET! can you say “such a deal?”

and I actually broke down and paid the extra $5 for shipping this time!

6 shirts to be received in MY LIFETIME…priceless!

Thank You w00t!

Could be seeing things, but isn’t that snowmen shirt ripped from Calvin & Hobbes?

Woot you finally pulled $15 out of my wallet with your two for one deal. I really like the snowman one and the colors are good so why not! Finally some shirts to keep my woot monkey shirt company

Order a size down & dry on high heat and you’ll find the shirts are plenty tight.

I couldnt decide which one I wanted to win, and now I don’t have to! I <3 woot!

Didn’t think either one deserved a vote let alone money. This deal is not good enough. Besides, who really wants everyone to think you are wearing a Calvin & Hobbes shirt.

2 for 1, and I like them both, score!

I was first awesome!!!

Which one was stolen? The one that almost vaguely resembles Calvin & Hobbes, or the one that the creator proved he bought the rights to?

Even though I’ll gladly admit there were other shirts in the contest that deserved to do better. The current voting system just sucks.

I get the 2x for me hubby and if you wash in cold and hang to dry they don’t shrink as much as you’d think.

Back door to all w00t! Tees (so far…). NOTE: Price is always $15, not $10, on ‘second chance’ orders.

2nd chance orders available AFTER MIDNIGHT of the day originally offered.

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=NNNN

For NNNN, use these product ID’s

3618 = WOOT Launch

3622 = Sore Thumbs
3625 = Robot Service
3627 = The Must-See Comedy Shirt of the Summer
3629 = Sea Chimp
3630 = Threat Level: Doctorow

3633 = This Here Is My Unicorn-Shootin’ Gun
3637 = Word Problem
3640 = Rat Rod
3642 = Nobody’s Perfect
3643 = Cube One

3645 = Sci-Fi Weenie Roast
3650 = Scales & Bubbles
3656 = Too Hungry
3657 = The Rustic
3658 = Dead Heat (but for this special deal, the usual number code won’t work)
…there is a separate link for each of the two shirts
…for ‘NNNN’ use the shirt name ‘UnhappyMeeting’ or ‘SnowmenInHeat’

nice two for one!!