Deal With It

I like the fact that the person with the bad attitude won’t be able to see the lunch tray, frying pan, fist, foot, framed canvas, wall, book, or other readily available “attitude adjuster” coming.

And I’m sure after several uses this shirt will end up looking like a nicely flared skirt. Just sew a poodle on it and call me Shirley.

Woot staff: I love you. Thanks for the morning chuckle. Those videos are fantastic. :wink:

Is Lowtax designing shirts for Woot now?

AWESOME shirt. Woot should make more meme shirts.

To those that don’t like it…

Finally! An excuse to show off my sweet ape drape!

Deal with it…
[youtube=PIwd40pg1xQ][/youtube]

Origin of sunglasses and “deal with it”?:

http://www.everyjoe.com/2013/07/21/sports/gif-landon-donovan-sunglasses-el-salvador-deal-with-it/

Put it in a pillow case.

Best. Shirt. Ever.

Memes should stay on the internet

You might want to consider selling this as a package deal with some sort of laundry product that will get blood stains out because angering people, then flashing them, then insulting them, then covering your eyes so you don’t see the punch coming all total up to several broken noses.

Love the idea, might not be a good shirt for my 6 year old.

Love the videos woot! Amazon still keeps you hidden in Texas!

wait, are you implying this shirt WOULDN’T work in the hypothetical situations we demonstrated?

I dealt with it

design moar shirts pls, i.e. less cats/cute/pop/generallyunwearable stuff THANKS GUYS

i want this one

Holy crap woot, thanks for completely freezing my computer with all the vines. @_@

Any chance this will be offered in tri-blend tanks? I’d be a lot more willing to flash the “Deal With It” if I’m at the gym and wearing a sports bra. Otherwise, LOVE THIS DESIGN.

i gotta show my fat gut for people to get the shirt? f that.

Are you kidding me?! Take my money! …as soon as I decide if I want men’s or women’s cut! I shall gloriously wear this by

• a) planning ahead so when I flash I will only show an under-tank top
  • b) simply reveling in the knowledge that I have a secret O_o

Option B will feature prominently in all future meetings with my graduate advisor…