Death Awaits You

That is one bad to the bone bunny.

Congrats on the print, Vomaria.

P.S. Run away. Run away!

Love the print … congrats! Not sure if I’m missing a pop culture reference, though?

There are at least a dozen shirts on Woot about this Rabbit-- probably more. I wish there was a way of looking them all up together. I haven’t figured how to yet.

Many of these shirts don’t hold a lot of appeal for me. But this shirt is a marvelous exception. Beautifully designed, Vomaria. I’m delighted that you got this print! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

This references the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog from the movie Monty Python & the Holy Grail. If you google "Monty Python Killer Rabbit, you should see several You Tube videos that show the scene from the film.

Sorry I can’t post it live here, still haven’t figured out how to do that. Here is one link that you can paste into a search bar… I hope. :slight_smile:

[youtube=tgj3nZWtOfA][/youtube]

Edit: Yep, this link works! :slight_smile:

What?

How in the world did my line of text turn into a real live video? This must be WOOT MAGIC!:slight_smile: (Either that, or I’m having a happy dream, rather than actually being up with insomnia…)

Congrats Vomaria! That rabbit will haunt our dreams.

This was an instant buy for me. Thank you for making this shirt!

please make this a canvas woot. love it

That is epic. Thanks, Inatangle.

I don’t know what all the fuss is about…it’s only a rabbit!

Well, that’s no ordinary rabbit! That’s the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!

Awesome design!

You can search the catalog!

What in the world? I got this shirt in the mail today and it looks absolutely horrible. The design is stretched vertically and there’s no detail. The image is blurry, and you can’t see the castle at all. Everything is just one muddy shade of red. This is the most beautiful design I’ve seen on Woot in years, but nobody is going to wear this awful shirt. I haven’t bought a Woot shirt for a few years. Is this quality normal now?

No, it should not be normal. If you haven’t done so yet, write into support about this. They’ll help you out.

Oh really? Because it doesn’t look defective. It just looks like a cheaply made, on-demand printed knockoff that somebody might sell at a bootleg flea market in Thailand.

If you think they’ll print it to match the artwork posted on the site, I’ll let them try again.

I’m very sorry for the problem with the print quality. Could you pls send CS a link to a photo so they can share it with the shirt team?

Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

Thanks. I did that, and they sent me a new shirt. As expected, it looks exactly like the one I received before. The castle and mountains in the design do not appear on the shirt, and the knights along the bottom are fuzzy and hard to discern. The quick/cheap digital printing process you use just isn’t capable of showing subtle variations in color or sharp details. I’m surprised no one else has posted about their disappointment here.

Yes, I just saw the email about that this afternoon. That replacement went out before they fixed the files. You have a new replacement coming that was shipped today. Third time is the charm. :slight_smile: