December CRAPS! Post them HERE!!!!

Hello Wooters!

This here nifty thread is for posting your BOC should you be so unlucky as to get one during the month of December!

Remember that you’re promised these things from your BOC:

• 3 items
  • A bag if we remember to put it in
  • Abject disappointment

If you get more than that, count your blessings or talk to someone about the disappointment that has swallowed up your life.

You may find that your order got denied or canceled. While this seems totally unfair and you’ll be tempted to complain to anyone that will listen, here’s a few things for your consideration:

• We will never have enough craps for those wishing to purchase craps.
  • At best, the ratio of people attempting to available craps are 3:1… if you’re lucky. Usually it’s more like 25:1 or more.
  • So many people try that it pushes our servers to the point of wanting to throw in the towel and just crash
  • The servers have been known to crash.

To keep the servers from crashing, we have an order queue. You’ll enter the “Vestibule of Patience” while you wait for your order to be accepted, denied, or canceled.

• If your order is accepted, then you can brag about your impending disappointment in this here thread and on your social media outlets of choice. :smiley:
  • If your order is denied, it’s nothing personal. It just means that we ran out before your order was processes. It’s our rude way of saying “Sorry!” :cry:
  • If your order was cancelled, you were so, so, so close. So close that your payment went through but gosh darn it, we ran out of BOCs before we assigned one to you. We have to return all that work to refund your hard earned money. :angry:

Now one of the things that makes the Bag of Crap so much darn fun is to see what everyone got. The only way to see what everyone got is if everyone comes back to post what you got. See the trend here?

Taking your crap and running off with just steals the fun from everyone, especially me. So please post what you get.

Since we don’t have quality posts, I promise to like every post sharing a bag of crap. Likes earn you cred points on this new forum. Like are good. I will give likes. :heart:

Cat_BOC%20Gif < Bad!!

So there you have it.

• Prepare for disappointment
  • Post what you get
  • Earn :heart:

And let the waiting begin

A POLL!!!

Tell me what you thought of your Bag o’ Crap!
**1 (didn’t get one to) to 5 (loved it!) **

0 voters

2 Likes

Here’s the thread for your December craps from any and all places of purchase.

What about manure from the ag store?

If you’re into that sort of thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Let’s Gooooo!!! Got one!

1 Like

Thanks digitaljanitor, we’ll get right on that! Got one!!!

1 Like

Ha… Between Black Friday, Cyber Monday and App Game Crap, with the 31 day rule in effect, it will be interesting who will be getting these! New faces!

1 Like

Haven’t been on in awhile, sign on, take a crap!

2 Likes

I checked my items bought and saw that my last one was on November 8 so I was back in the game! I did get a LE BOC during Thanksgiving stuffs but it didn’t go towards the 31 day rule :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Woohoo. Got one.
Although it was weird,
hit the place order button before Amazon pay stuff loaded
went to VoP
back to order screen, waited for Amazon pay to load, hit place order
VoP again

Success (or maybe failure?)

2 Likes

Got one! I barely got it though. It was definitely one of the last ones being it sold out right after my order was placed, but I didn’t see any sales stats on this crap to tell if it was the last one or not. I was caught up in the Vestibule and miraculously it spit me out at the buy page! Yay!
giphy%20(2)

Edit: It has the sales stats up now but mine wasn’t the last one so I did better than expected.

2 Likes

ME TOO! (Not the LE thing but the rest.)

2 Likes

So, I got my very first Bag of Crap* today…complete with an official BAG-OF-CRAP bag! How very non-disappointing. Well, here we go.

Also, in keeping with the Bag of Crap theme…there’s an actual squeezie bit of “crap”*. Isn’t he cute?

As for the rest of my 10 pound delivery o’ crap, here’s what arrived:

• A Cooler Master 80mm computer fan
  • A Cooper decorator light switch
  • A Shur-Line handi-painter thing (looks like something for painting in corners and along wall edges, etc.)
  • A Child size costume of Bebop from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (It’s a giant pig, basically)
  • A Cleveland Browns Lil’ Teammates collectible figure
  • A box of The New Yorker holiday greeting cards
  • The Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Magical Movie Handbook
  • A six-pack of pocket tissues*
  • A pair of kitty cat Sockimals*
  • A 780B.8 size Grumbacher artist’s paintbrush*
  • A Bouncy Buddy stuffed tiger with a rubber ball inside*
  • A Hoberman Switch Pitch ball (ball that switches colors when you throw it)*

Alas, as I found usefulness or entertainment from a number of these items, my disappointment was less than full. However, other than the items with an asterisk, everything else is being re-homed, which will no doubt spread the disappointment far and wide.

10 Likes

Crappy crap crappily crapped in my crappy account. How I wait for the crappy crappiness to crap itself in my crappy mailbox.

2 Likes

Here’s my Dec BOC won last weekend.

1 blanket
1 mini fry pan
1 fantastic beasts book
1 greeting card
1 i❤️ alaskan malmalutes coaster set
1 huskies car decal
1 LED light
1 movie theme magnet set
1 roominate STEM pet vet set
1 notebook
1 halloween bag
1 woot BOC Bag
1 woot pen

9 Likes

and just what the crap are you trying to tell us?

2 Likes

Oh, crap, dija. I forgot.

2 Likes

I just hate it when that happens (which is becoming much too frequently anymore)

2 Likes

Made it to the waiting room for the first time! Sooooo close to the Crap!

1 Like

Woohoo - Snoopy Dance! Got one. Excitamated to see what kind of disappointment is in store.

2 Likes