December CRAPS! Post them HERE!!!!

That was a lot of crap! Yay veggie peeler… i guess.

Hey there buddy! I know we were sloths in getting that monstrosity out to you but I’m hoping you and your lawyer have had time to go through it.

come back to post, mkay?

:smiley:

2 Likes

FINALLY - here’s the accounting for my P.O.C.!:grinning:

The WOOT LOOT arrives - 576 POUNDS WORTH!

Here’s where the bulk of the weight came from….2 HUGE wooden train sets including its own table!

Components for a pet jail - yes, 5 PET GATES! A bronze boot tray, lap table and RADICAL Razor Skateboard - COOL!

Metal storage rack, Italian Plates wall sculpture (limited edition), PINNACLE BABY-BOOM SUBWOOFER (yeah baby!), Rev-A-Shelf Garbage cans, TWO portable picnic tables, heavy duty bag chair.

A kids art gold mine - 5 Electronic Neon Art Easels and a Crayon Craft Center (plus a mystery yard thingy!)

BIG BOX MISCELLANEOUS - a big box containing a Dallas Cowboy Chip and Dip set, paint roller set,throw pillow, whisky crate wood box w/handles, blank canvas, BABY’S FIRST TOOTHBRUSH (true), and Magic Cover fake wood liner.

BIG BOX 2 - Chloes Kitchen cake pan, Nightmare Before Xmas OPERATION game, Denver Nuggets foam dart set, giant spider pet costume for Halloween, LED flood light, FILA kids sneakers, Iphone case, Disney Tsum Tsum design center.

THE REAL NUGGET-O-GOLD! - a refurbished HP 17” Notebook computer that appears to work perfectly!

And LAST but NOT LEAST - 76 (yes 76!!) VGA to HDMI converters or as my lawyer Rudy Chimpiani calls them…HIS RETIREMENT FUND!

MANY MANY THANKS WOOT for ALL THE STUFF!!! I will find uses for all of it - or donate it so others will enjoy it! WOOT-ON!!!

MikeyGF

13 Likes

YAY! Great timing! Cool on the laptop.

I can’t believe we still have more of those dang connectors. That was one heck of a bad buy. Sheesh.

Thank you for coming back to post!!!

7 Likes

Any more DS Docks? I saw a couple the other day at Goodwill and couldn’t help but to think “would it be smart stupid of me to buy these and send them off to @acraigl?”

Common sense prevailed, though, and I spent wasted the $1.99 on a catshirt instead.

4 Likes

As far as I know, we are out of them but things turn up now and then from the deep recesses of the warehouse.

They moved the BOC inventory something like 4 times in two months a couple years ago and there was no logic to where they put things. So we’re finding stuff as we pull down pallets.

2 Likes

Wise decision. You almost got an acraigl demerit.

2 Likes

A little late to the reporting party… here is my BOC.

Paladone Discovery Channel Robot Construction Kit - $8.99 on Amazon
Kangaroo Roman Gladiator Helmet - $11.99 on Amazon
Two Toland Home Garden Patriotic Watering Can 12.5 x 18 Inch Decorative Welcome America USA Summer Flower Garden Flags - $6.76 on Amazon
Ethan Williams Graphite Heavy Metal Iridescent Button down shirt in XL - $159.00 on Ethan Williams Clothing site (to bad it is not a medium)
The Beadery 6 by 9mm Barrel Pony Bead, Orange, 900-Pieces - $8.97 on Amazon
Fat Toad Kraft Paper Shred for Gift Wrapping & Basket Filling, 2 Ounces - $9.99 on Amazon for two packs
Kinetic Foam, Multi 3pk Purple, Orange, Blue by Kinetic Foam - $14.72 on Amazon… and it appears the reviewers missed the small print where it says, “If Kinetic Foam is slightly dry when you take it out of the package, squish the foam until it softens.”
La Petrick Basic Ribbon Poochini Leash, Large - $10 to $20 on Amazon
Ulubulu Holiday Pacifier, Christmas Santa Claus and HoHoHo, 0-6 Months - $6.99 on Amazon
7/8" X 6" Spade Wood Drilling Bit, Carbon Steel, 1/4" - $4.78 at Grainger
• Woot Poop - $Priceless
• Paper BOC - $Fire
• Two shipping cushions, one with Texas air, and one deflated - $High

6 Likes

A wee bit late on this BoC. Got one with the Digital Crap game.

Giant Frozen Floor Puzzle - gifting
2x nail files - crappy but useful
Woot Banner Pen - Why am I here? Made you look.
Roll of Warning Tape - now I just need a crime scene.
Monster High costume - donate
USA soccer shirt - women’s med - nabbed by teen soccer star
multi pack bento boxes - also nabbed by teen soccer star
Single Ball Carrier - surprisingly not nabbed by teen soccer star
Telescoping fly swatter - seems a little flimsy, but will put it to the test, eventually
Chargers shirt in XL - If only I’d worn this for the Divisional playoff game.

All in all, enough disappointing but useful items to offset the truly useless.

Thanks, Woot.

5 Likes

Another slacker here, posting my December BOC a month late. (I scored another one yesterday and can’t stand the guilt anymore) Lots of goodies!

BOC122018

Foam smiling poop
A Woot bag
Two ‘Official Cookie Tester’ shirts
Penn State sweatshirt
Generic padlock
3D printing pens kit
Ole Miss polo shirt
Dish Wish apron
2 clip-on spatulas
Set of sippy cups
Galaxy S6 Case
Some strange LED lighting kit to replace tiny bulbs of some sort.
SDHC to SATA adapter
Some set with a canvas strap and vinyl strap with velcro with no identifiable purpose

As a bonus and proof of even more slacking, here’s my October crap!

BOC102018

Woot travel tissues. “For your buyer’s remores” I find these hilarious!
Paper Woot bag
LED + glow in the dark stick-on wall switch
Tortilla bowl maker
Bacon storage box
How to Catch n Elf book
Cloth shorts
Fright factory bug maker
Popsocket
Ninja T-shirt
Splash darts - not to be confused with Lawn Darts.
Angry birds electric toothbrush

5 Likes

My Dec 29th app. crap just arrived!!! (…about five weeks ago)

It’s shipping weight was 3265.87 grams.

This was amusing…

Now the rest of the box…

1. Woot Pen Made You Look" - $priceless
  2. Rubie’s Pet Shop Boutiques - Giant Spider Cat costume $26.95 - he liked it better as a toy.
  3. Dexter Fillet Knife - signed by Michael C. Hall (body not included) about $20
  4. Scarf Georgia College -Has the GB packers logo on it. - $unknown
  5. Earthware Texas Rebranded Bag of Air - $42
  6. HDMI wall outlet - $7
  7. 3 pack Mini Permanent Markers - $1 great for sniffing
  8. Racers Edge AA batteries - $1.73
  9. Pipe Thread Seal Tape wide - $1-$3
  10. Siskiyou Sox Baseball Sunglasses uv 400 - $10-$14
  11. Windows Graphics “UTEP MINERS” - $10 Crap Miners?
  12. Gamakatsu octopus 8 fishing hooks - $5
  13. Worden’s Rooster Tail fishing lure - $2-$3 I love fishing
  14. Panther Martin Holographic fishing lure - $4.19 I love fishing
  15. Gadget Gear emoji press light - $unknown
  16. G&F Cut Protection & Resistant Sleeve - $24.13 Hmmm… It’s ok to cut off my fingers?
  17. Mardi Gras Team Spirit and Sport Beads College Minn. $unknown
  18. National Hardware Safety Hasp 4,5 cm - $5-$6
  19. NFL Team Apparel Women’s GB packers Shirt - $36
  20. NFL Houston Texans Hoodie - $62
  21. Woot “Bag O’Crap” - Green reusable empty bag - $priceless

Pretty nice haul of crap!!!
I can use a lot of this crap, not just for torturing the cat. :grin:

6 Likes

4 Likes

Needs more catnip!

2 Likes

Two month old Crap…I’ll post anyway.
As promised I was very disappointed in my Bandoleer of Carrots. It was all sports related stuff. While I don’t hate sports, I don’t much care about them. So you’ve accomplished your goal!

Woot! B.O.C. bag - Yay!
Thing that looks like a license plate that says Laser Tag
purple Louisiana shirt
ice skate blade covers
sports team wallet
sports team light up decal
pair of connectors of some sort
Chippewas cr street sign
2 red sport shirts
set of 4 fake candles
set of 4 coasters
Pile of poo Woot! squeezer

Well, the Woot! bag is useful. And I could squeeze the poo. Wheee!

4 Likes

So I received my 1st and only B.O.C. in December and I’m posting it in April. Let me just say life got turned upside down, left, right with a few spins around and around…sometimes things get moved, lost and/or misplaced! Things are on track again and to my “surprise”, yes I said “surprise” not “disappointment” There it was my unopened B.O.C.!! I tore through the box and am freaked out by some of the contents…”It’s like how did you know me so well…:flushed: Thanks Woot!!!

1. ExOfficio Hiking Pants…perfect for Rockhounding!
2. Boxer Dog Coffee Mug…I love Boxers!!
3. Wooden Mini Bread Loaf…pretty sure it’s gluten-free! I can’t have gluten.
4. Chicago White Sox Sun Glasses…Useful for Rockhounding in the desert.
5. Paper Plates…useful for placing food upon on long desert trips.
6. Stainless Steel Drinking Straws…again useful for hydration on long desert trips.
7.Emoji Hanging Push Light…great if you get lost in desert.
8. Glow In The Dark Rabbit Shirt…great for scaring off animals if lost in the desert. Also can soak with water and wear it on head to keep cool.
9. Woot Pen…everyone should have a Woot Pen.
10. 12 Piece Tiny Tureen Portion Sized…can be used for displaying prized rock and fossils. Or re-gift to a person who enjoys entertaining.
11. Chicago Bears Team Apparel Women’s Shirt…colors similar to Denver Broncos and is super comfortable!
12. Elephant Drawer Knob
13. Key Chain Tape Measure…compact for measuring things you never thought you would need to measure.
14. Electrolux Part…can be used as a soap dish.
15. Battery Re-Charger…leaking, very happy it was packaged well so it didn’t ruin anything…whew!!
16. Woot Bag…Yay!!!

6 Likes