Decibliterated

I LOVE IT!! Unfortunately I’ve bought my Woot Shirt for the month. :frowning:

I love this guys’ stuff. This makes me happy, not my favorite, but I was like “Oh my Gawd, Frank, it’s HIM!!” $10? Sure I’ll have another random shirt sent to my parents house while I’m away.

ROFLMAO grats on the print, Jan!! The guy listening looks like he’s gonna be sick. Just what IS piping through those headsets?

I totally love the colors and it pops against the asphalt colored t, but again…I think I’m going to pass. I really like it though and I send my congrats to the artist. :slight_smile:

If it was just the blue guy I would buy it.

Not something I’d wear, but a great design and congrats to the artist. This is a cute shirt, especially for audiophiles. Love the volume button in the tummy.

Does look Nickelodeon-esque. It’s sick, I’m definitely the orange one :wink:

But I think I’m gonna have to agree with many of the other wootmeisters - so many shirts! Maybe around 11am I’ll change my mind. Dank print.

I love how the headphones are plugged into the screaming orange dude. I also like this artist’s other work. Nice job!

'Wow… check out woot and sellout.woot… matching shirt too!!!

Got mine woohoo!

Monsters are known to throw down the mega hurtz.

Merzbow? Abba? Radiohead? Probably something bad like that.

I Love this shirt!
Thanks Woot & Jan
Looking forward to wearing it to dj :slight_smile:

cool shirt! Especially since I am always around music type of things. One Click away!

I will pass on this one, but major props to the designer! This is a lot of fun, just not my style I guess. On another note, I ordered a “When life gives you lemons…” shirt and it still hasn’t even shipped according to my e-mail. Is this normal and has anybody had their’s shipped yet?

LOLOL

I love this shirt, in for one!

He’s probably making him listen to Einsturzende Neubauten. It’s been know to make small children and even monsters cry (or get customers to leave the store).
I like it and I’d get it but I don’t live on the west coast… what’s up west coast? You love monsters in headphones like Nebraskans love puns about irony.

Not for me, but I can see how other people would like it.

Woot really needs to release some brighter colored shirts, it’s summer and only lonely EMO kids walk around in dark colors.

Wow. makes wave motion over head

Wow… someone who has heard of the band. Cool. I’m seriously going to try to pull the trigger on this shirt just before midnight, unless I see the bouncies. As a neuro dude in my work, this’d be awesome.