DECO StingRay Water Scooter

The Daily Froogler

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

DECO StingRay Water Scooter
$119.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 DECO Underwater StingRay Water Scooter - DWS1502

159.99 on froogle

Froogle

Hah hah hah… what?

And which Woot geeks actually go in the pool?

That’s awesome! I’m not gonna buy it, cuz the largest body of water in Kansas is a pool, but still!

wooters never leave there mom’s basement, how is this gonna get sold?

Isn’t it wnter in the northern hemisphere???

water. scoooter. as if i don’t get beat up enough.

wow rivers are frozen here…

my friend’s son has one like this
extremely fun, in a pool or i suppose any other body of water.

I’ve used one of these things before, they are pretty cool… (one time maybe) Only worth it if you do a lot of scuba diving.

Froogle:
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=DECO+StingRay+Water+Scooter&btnG=Search+Froogle

Note that it’s not even a huge discount off of Froogle’s low price. A bit, not a ton.

OMG took a few minutes to figure out EXACTLY what it’s for. But far to cold in the eastern part of the usa ;( so sorry no go woot. Would be enjoyable if in the south.

Way too cold to use this thing now. Anyways, I’ve always been tempted to buy one of these, but I would probably only use it once.

That’s probably why they got a bunch.

Being from Pennsylvania I would have taken a snow mobile, but no use for a water scooter. Cool nonetheless.

This rocks! But the water around here is covered in three feet of ice… maybe next time…

What it DOESN’T say is that the 3mph is at 15 feet. Doubt it would be close at depth.

What the hck? Can I use it in my pool? LOL Ummmmmm no thanks WOOT!