Decomposition

Oh, and I love the design, but something about the design and placement just doesn’t work for me on a brown shirt. I do love wearing brown shirts though.

Yeah this theme was awesome! I really wanted Fight Song to place though. =[

Ha! This is great for me, for some reason brown is one of the colors that I actually look less horrible in! Seriously though, glad this won, I liked the design a lot. Too bad for fight music though…Definitely the most notable near-miss XD (wee bad puns!)

After two shirts this weekend, I am going to sleep on this and if it is still up when I get up, might just pull the trigger. Would have been easier if the color wasn’t the same as Cool Breeze…

my Sea Chimp hasn’t run in several washings - warm wash-hang dry; no shrinkage either.
seek help from woot. and change your detergent from acid.
and give this shirt a try.

Wait…You’re sorta kidding right?

I’m in for one… This design is pretty sweet. I missed Cool Breeze (which was pretty sweet looking) but this will do. :slight_smile:

I wish I could quote all of your kind words.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND GIVING MY FIRST T-SHIRT DESIGN EVER A WIN.

oh, and btw, my brown shirt was up before cool breeze haha. now I have two brown music shirts.

My next dream is to see someone I don’t know wearing my shirt on a random day.

if this was on a black shirt and the design was higher I’d jump on it. Still haven’t gotten my rat rod shirt yet, so don’tknow if this brown will be my color or make me want to simply burn the shirt…

My first shirt from shirt.woot… love it!

Fight Song, too, please! =O

same thoughts…

I loved the tree shirt from the other night, I’m really glad this one won as well. 2 sweet shirts in 1 week. Can’t beat the price either!

Loooove it. I’m a music snerd so I need to get it.

Ordered it - my first woot!! - don’t think I’ve ever been this ‘thrilled’ getting a tee.
Really regret missing out on the Polk speakers day before though :/…Will never miss another woot again! :slight_smile:

My second shirt.woot (launch was the first). Yay!

Where do you live? This is most likely going to be my absolute favorite new shirt. I’ll wear it all the time haha.

southern california. hmm…specifics. anyone go to huntington beach high school l0l.

my mom and dad bought one too though, so i’ll have to switch the days from when they wear it. l0l

Well, I’m in for one. I would definitely have preferred fight song, but this design is very very creative and fun to look at, too.

And, I just got my first couple of w00t shirts delivered today (BreakfasTopo and Sea Chimp), and I am impressed with the quality of the shirt. I am going to make this a regular purchase. In Phoenix, you cannot have too many T’s

Haha, idk, having your entire family walking down the street with the same shirt on is definitely a photo op. :stuck_out_tongue: