Deep Blue Space

the sharpener didnt print at threadless… guess again.

I’d buy this shirt, but I’m hesitant that people might pee on me at the sight of a jellyfish sting.

I seriously thought I had for a second and then panicked because I need today to do all the prep for Easter dinner.

ohhhhh youuuu rascal

It doesn’t necessarily have to be printed…

It is not exclusive to Woot if it was posted for scoring on Threadless.

The last shirt I bought was black and the print is really hard to see. I want this one but fear it will end up the same.

woot prints threadless subs all the time.

Glad this one printed as the girlfriend wanted it but sad that the spirit of steam did not print as I wanted that one. :frowning:

This shirt is epic, with a capital EPIC.

Aww how cute, the jellyfish has a toy boat

This is a pleasant but confusing surprise. Thanks to all who voted for this one! Close second and third this week. Only an 8 vote difference!

Benny, I hope this is just a misunderstanding and they print yours tomorrow. It was a great shirt and I feel a bit guilty that mine took your Saturday glory.

awesome work,
it’s like a lava lamp for your torso

no worries! certainly not your fault. Im very curious as to what happened.

Huston we have a problem!

Well, this is a first in 2 1/2 years. It looks like there was some scheduling glitch and third place has launched instead of 2nd. Sorry to ruin the surprise, but I think we’ll go ahead and keep it this way rather than confuse everyone further by changing the order and relaunching second place.

I mean…it’s an experiment and we’re trying something different. What do you think?

Did I just go forward in time? What was second place?

Third place derby champ on a SATURDAY?!?!?! I refuse to buy anything so unorthodox

Joel “Maverick” Terrific strikes again!

Maybe some time in the future there can be some kind of “accidental” glitch again and it can “randomly” print an unannounced and unexpected editor’s choice :slight_smile:

Second place is viewable on the derby page! :smiley:

Stupid pretentious woot. Oooh, we’ll print 3rd today guys! Those imperfects won’t understand a thing!