Deep Sea Reader

It would’ve been better if it glowed in the dark.

This shirt reminds me of me playing with my before-there-was-color Gameboy with the mini light attachment…does anyone else remember that??

Great shirt and congrats!

I think the darker blue… Navy Blue… would have been perfect for this. A sea this colour needs no lighting!

Agree

Easy catch! Reeled one in! "Perch"ased one!

Yes! Apelad ftw. Double congrats to you, sir.

Woot is a boy’s name, maybe Wootella?

So…is Martin the modern “Incredible Mr. Limpet”?

Congrats ApeLad!

This would be perfect to wear while reading the book “The Pout Pout Fish and in the Big Big Dark”!

Love it!
Bought it. :smiley:

As a high school English teacher, I have quite a collection of Woot! Shirts dealing with reading, literary puns, etc. that I don’t actually wear to school (professionalism, ya know)…but I’m thinking this one will make an appearance during exam week. :slight_smile:

Awesome! Congratulations (on both the print and successfully creating life)!

At first I thought Woot had made a mistake and was posting something from this week’s “Underwater” derby as last week’s winner.

Apeland, congrats on both of your successes!

Hanklerfish!

Great design! I do think it would have been even more witty and ironic if he was reading on a kindle.

Love this shirt! I showed it to 2 people: one mentioned Nemo & the other mentioned The Oatmeal. OK, I’ll admit I could investigate for myself, but you should see what The Oatmeal has to say about these fish!

280x280

http://autaku.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/gameboy01.jpg[/img]

It’s a long story, but I once tried to read a book in the shower. It didn’t turn out so well.
Congratulations on the print!

Voting on woot shirts is pointless. The ones I would buy never win.

Exactly why I bought it! DFBTA.