Deer By Numbers

what are the numbers for?

I have an elk tattoo that looks very similar to this deer but I’ll pass. I’m trying to limit myself to one shirt a week.

As for the derby… I’m not too impressed with the designs so I voted for the cowgirl shirt FTW. I figure that the ladies need to have shirts too. Most of the shirts on woot are for guys.

& whoever keeps posting the puckered wink picture in the derby needs to concentrate on finishing up 4th grade art class & stop submitting that pile of trash.

where to shoot

I like! But not the color. It’s hard to see black on that olive green so it just looks like a disembodied deer head floating.

you too must be too young

This shirt would sell out a lot faster if the animal were like, on fire, and screaminmg to God and stuff, ya, that would do it!..

It really is animal cruelty week on woot:D lulz

you’ve never heard of a paint by numbers?

you people are either too young to remember paint by numbers or just not paying attention.

a little of both actually

missed bats. i’m in.

love me some venison and not so obvious sweating out the shirt.

wasn’t there a police song about hunting by numbers?

Kinda reminds me of David Letterman’s “Know Your Cuts of Meat”

I freaking love this t-shirt. I bought one (even though I told myself no more t-shirts for a bit).

I’m a vegetarian. I’m female. I have an inexplicable attraction to camouflage at times, though I’d be completely traumatized by a hunting trip. I have a small brown metal mounted moose head for a key hanger by my front door, though would not be able to live in a house with an actual mounted moose head. I grew up in the eighties and enjoyed wholesome blood-free evenings of paint-by-number on occasion as a child.

On first glance this shirt looks a little hunter-like with the deer and the army green. But upon closer inspection, it’s oh-so-not-hunter-like. It’s paint by number for crying out loud. Really, can you get any further from death than paint by number? I don’t think so.

Love it!

Can’t wait to wear it!

a seal clubbing shirt is tomorrow I hear

Baby seals. We cut no corners (just flippers).

Yeah, I’m in for shirt number 3. I’m definitely about deer

Hmm, I don’t like. Not funny. Not interesting. Hoping for something better tomorrow.

Huh? Really? Seriously, I don’t think homosexuals are going to hell, and I sure don’t love Bush, but I love love love this shirt.

It’s paint by number! Of a twelve point buck!

(I think it’s a twelve point buck anyway, I’m not totally up on buck categorization.)

I seriously doubt any real rednecks would wear this shirt. Well, maybe if they were really really cool rednecks. But only then.

OMG. that is so wrong!

if woot really put out THAT shirt, I will buy 3!

eight colors? i count about 5. am i missing something?