Defiant Dough Vegan Cookie Dough, 10pk

Defiant Dough Vegan Cookie Dough, 10pk

I feel like anything from Wine Country Connect doesn’t show the true list price and isn’t at a Woot discount. You can get an 8 pack of the vegan dough directly from Defiant Cookie Dough for $24 (and select your own flavors). Each scoop retails for $4 if bought individually, so not sure how they are getting $62.50. Shipping is pretty expensive, but still doesn’t get you to $62.50 unless you choose priority overnight.

Also, the Vegan ones might not be bakeable per Defiant’s website:

• This cookie dough is made to enjoy raw, top off your ice cream, or turn it into a milkshake to tame that inner cookie dough monster!
  • Cookie dough should be stored in the fridge (3 weeks) or freezer (3 months)
  • ?Not Bakeable
2 Likes

Shipping from Defiant Dough ranges so if you live in CA or NY it’s really expensive for 2day.

1 Like

Their cheapest shipping option is 2 day shipping. Normally and 8 pack is $22, $8 for shipping is a steal even if that’s put into the quoted price. They are bakeable. Considering they are vegan and amazingly gluten free I’d say this is an absolute steal.

1 Like

Looks like Woot dropped the list price to $55. Still think it should be $40.

Our list price includes shipping. They had calculated it using shipping to CA. We cut it down the middle.

1 Like

Artificial flavors. They are cookies. Shouldn’t the sugar and decadent ingredients be enough? Nope - artificials.

That’s part at the margarine. Defiant Dough didn’t add any artificial flavors

Mine showed up today and was completely warm, ice pack fully melted not at all cold. No idea if they are safe to eat, will be calling them tomorrow to ask about it.

2 Likes

Same here. Gonna e-mail them now, but I’m not very hopeful…

1 Like

I called and talked to them and said it was still OK to eat. They put the perishable labeling on them to help get them to people quicker but they are not really perishable. They said the worst case scenario is the oils might separate out.

Also, there were no instructions on the containers and the website says ONE week in the fridge, and 3 months in the freezer. Is it one week, or three?