Delicious

Are those the guys from the video game Dig Dug?

ok, so i decided i want it.

but not sure how woot does it sizing, ive never bought anything from them before…

im 5 4’ 130 pounds, normal stores i get a small and they are normally a lil tight, which is fine, but will this shrink a bunch? should i get a medium, or will i drown in that?

finally a good woot shirt. first purchase since random shirt day

fantastic shirt. I’ve already wooted away $35 dollars this week and I’m so broke. dunno what to do! someone give me some advice

exactly what I was going to say.

Ugh! I want it but I have bought to many shirts!

Look at the cupcake with the sexy legs and the flying tea cup! I love it all…

Those two blue monsters hold some resemblance to the Delicious Monster Logo. Is there a connection?

totally threadless…Dan Rule has quite a few submissions there.

I’m 6’0, 6’1 155lbs I buy mediums and its pretty comfortable, wearing one right now and it ends right around where the crotch area begins.

Lol I suck… I bought one.

why do i feel like i’ve seen this before? is this an old derby submission?

And while this is pretty cool, i just won’t buy a black shirt. this is the best black shirt woot has sold yet though.

It’s so ugly it gives me a headache!

it is about booze - i missed that completely.

im always down for a goose tonic but am gonna pass - save my 2 10s for the tgentry and cho coming up

Looks like http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=188935770&context=set-72157594198185039&size=o without the broccoli!

Awesome shirt! I’d be in for 1 but black and navy just don’t work for me. Maybe as wall art though.

I love black t-shirts but this one is just too busy and the colors don’t do anything for me. I do like whimsical, but prefer edgar’s work to this.

yup-pretty much

Wish the design was a bit bigger. People cant really see it unless they stare very hard at the chest area, which would be awkward, since I dont have b00bs.

This is a cool shirt. I got 1. Not for my kids, but for me. Those cute little characters are getting tanked!! Party Central.