Dell 11." 3189 N3350 128GB Convert

Yo, there was an asus which is atleast 6 times better that was on Woot for a few hours ago. It costed 299 and had 6700HQ with 950M graphics and SSD storage. For $299, thats a steal!

Ok, I checked the wiki. The specs you found are for “classic” and the specs I found are for the “full game”.

I have no idea what that actually means, but…

drat… Thanks though :slight_smile: Maybe it’ll show back up this weekend!

Are these things going to be on forever?

You laugh but it’s true. :slight_smile:

That was an AMAZING deal. I saw it and when I came back after ~30 seconds of research it was already sold out :frowning:

I doubt it will run the full version of Minecraft at all. Maybe it can… BUT… if the goal is lag-free PVP, I’m going to 100% say hold out for a better model.

It is ridiculous to oversell an item on Friday Nov 24th, and then spend an entire week telling me it will arrive on Monday Dec 4th. Then on Monday Dec 4th send me an email telling me my order was canceled.

What computer system can’t keep up with a simple online inventory count. Especially during a woot off when it tracks exactly when the item is sold out so it can move to the next item.

And then to wait 9 days to cancel my order. It took 9 days to realize you lied about how many you had available?

These were Christmas presents for my 3 oldest grand kids, so I hope you are happy. I will be leaving negative reviews for Woot everywhere I can about your scam. I have been a good customer ordering dozens of items from your company, but I will be cancelling my account today.

Same thing happened to me; purchased one for my mom. As frustrating as it is, life is never perfect and this is the first time I’ve ever had an issue with woot. This isn’t going to stop me from checking out woot ON THE DAILY. I’m sure you’ll find something else for your grandkids. Tis not the end of the world. Merry christmas!

Hi there. We just emailed everyone from this sale. The inventory got last and then found. We’re ready to reinstate the sale if you want.

Check email including those spam/junk folders.