Dell 1700N Networked Laser Printer

[imgleft]http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Dell_1700N_Networked_Laser_Printer-thumbnail.jpg[/imgleft]Welcome to the Dell 1700N Networked Laser Printer topic page for Friday, August 12, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.
Today’s item quantity: 250
Last Order time: 10:29 AM CST
Woot Member to blame: boater123
Order Pace: 3m 8.999s
Woot Wage: $4,523.60 an hour.

I’m living dangerously tonight. I’m watching highlights of the Barrett-Jackson collector car auctions. Just watched a '57 Chevy conv go for $125k. By the time tonight’s item pops up anything woot has will look like a bargain. OK almost anything will look like a bargain. I think I’d get a lot more use out the Chevy even if I would be scared to take it out on the road. No home business, no need for this printer.

WOOT-SWEET™!!! Said about a particularly awesome woot. (Apologies to Ian Flemming) Ok… who knows why the apologies. First to get it wins…nothing… but the pride of knowing you are smarter than the rest of the other wooters. Ok…
maybe I’ll send you a WYD T-shirt too. [:)]

Dell 1700N Networked Laser Printer $189.99 + $5 shipping

I found the toner for $94.

Link for toner $94

there’s the forum! and look – no two word useless posts yet!

sweet…first page!..yay![;)] how many people are gonna hate me now…you know other than my post whoring…I even hate the first page people!

no seriously this thing looks sweet but I already have half the stuff that woot sells

First Post. Would buy, but I don’t need it.

Oh what a beautiful morning…
Oh what a wonderful wOOt…

But, I want it in color.

Where’s the posts? Has all the wooters given up. Is it possible that aliens have abducted you. Has the Persius scrambled brain waves. What the Woot?

Whoa WOOT Sweet - If I printed more than 10 pages a week - I’m all over this WOOT!
I could use it for BOEs - Wooterful and first page too (heheh)

Cheapest on ebay New:
link

149.99 BIN and 20 s/h

[quote user=“cruzer”]sweet…first page!..yay![;)] how many people are gonna hate me now…you know other than my post whoring…I even hate the first page people!

no seriously this thing looks sweet but I already have half the stuff that woot sells[/quote]

I’m with ya there cruzer…

THIS WOOT SUCKS

DELL HOME SELLS IT for 149.99 SHIPS FROM DELL NEW

Free shipping and even with TAX its cheaper so wtf???

Aha! The first pagers are thwarted!

The networking on this printer is nice. I have a color laser model from dell. It’s in the basement, connected to a wireless router. My computer is on the second floor. I print down there from here. It’s a great way to save desk space. I have little doubt this can do the same. If you need color, watch for coupons for Dell printers. Sometimes, you can get this one for about $200 on dell, and sometimes color laser network printers can be had for about $250, if you’re lucky!

BTW…
First Page! WOOT!

I like this, but the “list that secretly determines if you get into heaven” is already getting too long.

Sweet! Just ordered. Note Mac OS X compatability with the Lexmark E332n driver.

[quote user=“peteromans11”]WOOT-SWEET™!!! Said about a particularly awesome woot. (Apologies to Ian Flemming) Ok… who knows why the apologies. First to get it wins…nothing… but the pride of knowing you are smarter than the rest of the other wooters. Ok…
maybe I’ll send you a WYD T-shirt too. [:)]

Dell 1700N Networked Laser Printer $189.99 + $5 shipping[/quote]

Nice Pete! You still did it! You’re amazing.

This printer is the same as Lexmark E232n

[quote user=“mbarchok”]Aha! The first pagers are thwarted!

If you need color, watch for coupons for Dell printers. Sometimes, you can get this one for about $200 on dell, and sometimes color laser network printers can be had for about $250, if you’re lucky!
[/quote]

nifty… I almost bit on this one… but I could definitely go for a color laser!

cmon…you know you want to buy it [;)]

one on eBay for 175 with shipping